TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SUPERCHARGED OWNERS ???

clink_merged

Hi Supercharged guys and Gals, :huh:

From the time you got word that your ride had entered the mad shop, How long was it in there before you were notified that they were done with the mads??? Just trying to get a fairly acurate idea on how long it will be before our car is finished. I like calling it the MAD shop for some reason.

CLINK :)

LOL

Just over 2 weeks. But mine wasn't typical and isn't a good example as other items caused delays (for which I am grateful).

Ours is supposed to go in today or tomorrow for mads, I hope hope we get to pick her up in just a little over a couple weeks. Wishful thinking, Right? We have a list as well. We have the Supercharger, lower lights and brake ducts front and rear, big brakes some billet stuff, guage cluster, 20" wheels but no hood change.

Looks like you have a lot of the same mads as us and a lot of aftermarket goodies to boot.

Thanks,

CLINK

Ours is supposed to go in today or tomorrow for mads, I hope hope we get to pick her up in just a little over a couple weeks. Wishful thinking, Right? We have a list as well. We have the Supercharger, lower lights and brake ducts front and rear, big brakes some billet stuff, guage cluster, 20" wheels but no hood change.

Looks like you have a lot of the same mads as us and a lot of aftermarket goodies to boot.

Thanks,

CLINK

Well, yours made it into the "MAD" today :D

Bud

Oh My God, :):)

Oh MY God.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good thing I went surfing the site just now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My blood "pleasure" Just Jumped up a notch.

What is the next step Bud?

Payment? going over the Mad list?

You have my Cell # Please feel free to call.

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLINK :):):):):):)

tick, tick, tick, tick, tick,

are you having it delivered to the dealer?.....

no way a truck can unload on your street without an accident.....

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY WILL B UNLOADING THAT BEAUTIFUL SGT/SC!

I will be picking her up. I bought a trailer and diamond plated it out for the ride home.

I just came in from the garage just now after putting a 5000lb hitch on my new work truck.

Clink

Are we excited yet! :lol::lol: It's a good feeling, isn't it.

Bud should be giving you a call and reviewing the mods and asking for a deposit and after that it's sit back and wait. The anticipation will kill you, but it will be worth it. ;) Now the fun begins!

Oh MY God.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clink

LOL

Congrats clink. That's really exciting.

I am going to pick up my trailer in coming weeks. Hopefully with my buddy along for the ride.

LOL

Congrats clink. That's really exciting.

I am going to pick up my trailer in coming weeks. Hopefully with my buddy along for the ride.

i heard that you and your buddy were picking up the trailor then going to see another BUDDY!!!!

could this be true or just a rumor thats going around?

michael morris

Are we excited yet! :lol::lol: It's a good feeling, isn't it.

Bud should be giving you a call and reviewing the mods and asking for a deposit and after that it's sit back and wait. The anticipation will kill you, but it will be worth it. ;) Now the fun begins!

Boy is that the truth. Dying to drive that car again...especially with all the mods.

:D

i heard that you and your buddy were picking up the trailor then going to see another BUDDY!!!!

could this be true or just a rumor thats going around?

michael morris

Tru dat.

Details pending a phone call from Douglas, GA. My bro lives in Buckhead so we will likely make a stop there too.

Oh MY God.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be picking her up. I bought a trailer and diamond plated it out for the ride home.

I just came in from the garage just now after putting a 5000lb hitch on my new work truck.

Clink

Clink,

Check the empty weight of the trailer added to the weight of your SGT and make sure it doesn't surpass the weight rating of that 5000lb. hitch. You are towing your baby. I use a 10,000lb hitch on my truck and trailer. Rick

Clink,

Check the empty weight of the trailer added to the weight of your SGT and make sure it doesn't surpass the weight rating of that 5000lb. hitch. You are towing your baby. I use a 10,000lb hitch on my truck and trailer. Rick

Will do that tomorrow,

Thanks,

Clink

Clink,

Will do that tomorrow,

Thanks,

Clink

Archived