TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber Orange SGT

railrider_merged

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first of all there isn't a southern and northern edition, there is a special run of 08 orange cars with Carroll's signature and there was a run of 07 cars for california with guage pods. The head of California likes to order stuff for his area, since they are the largest mustang sellers in the world.

There is nothing wrong with this. Car companies have done special editions for years.

On the HP, this is a pre title program, that means we are limited to the cars natural abilities so it will pass carb, epa etc.... This car is not like a roush or saleen, it's pre title, there is a big difference. If you want more power upgrade, many are

Amy

I would if you could get my car into you Mod shop. Now that the SS KR is going on the SGT is taking a back seat to those vehicles. So let me know when I can send my Pony there and have you do the SC and other things and I'll do it. But I think it'll never happen because there is simply NO time for cars that are alrerady sold. Sorry Amy but I call 'em as I see em and the sold SGT's are on the bottom of the pile, but if you have a GT500 you sure make room for the SS package! And if I were to sell my SGT to buy a NEW SGT I'd get killed on the sale with the after market on used SGT's is just ugly. In fact a used SGT with my type of equipment on it would sell for $35K maybe lower, that is $5K+ depreciation in 6 months! Ones that do not have as many options as mine are selling on ebay, new ones, for $34-$36K So I am between h*ll and the deep blue sea if I want my SGT to have special pedigree in the Shelby registry-

Thanks Amy for chiming in here and now you know how I and most others feel about the way Shelby has done this SGT thing and why I think it was purely for the dollar bill, NOT for the LOVE of the legendary Pony car that has made him and YOU very rich people- Thanks for letting me rant.

Found info (CSM#s and VIN#) on 6 other grabber orange SGTs here

http://searchbuddy.citrusmotors.com/invent...=&Search=Search

I wonder why csm number 8 is so much more? Anyway cudos to citrus for having all that info on their site. also I have seen four on Ebay now. still no bids on any of them. I am going to wait a little before I get mine.

I wonder why csm number 8 is so much more? Anyway cudos to citrus for having all that info on their site. also I have seen four on Ebay now. still no bids on any of them. I am going to wait a little before I get mine.

$25,000 ADM. Additional Dealer Markup!

Anyone notice the description says "Shaker 1000 Audio (918) • Navigation System (58X)" look at the pics etc., WHERE IS THIS NAVIGATION SYSTEM? Anyone know what they are talking about? I have Nav and was told that Nav was not available on the 08 Mustang due to supply issues. Anyone know something different and is this description wrong?

&year

Found info (CSM#s and VIN#) on 6 other grabber orange SGTs here

http://searchbuddy.citrusmotors.com/invent...=&Search=Search

WOW! They only want $29K for that 07! I mean it has no IUP etc., but $29K! That's awful!

I gotta think that's a typo and should be $39,955. Wouldn't make any sense to take a $5-6K loss on a new car.

The reason the CSM#0008 is $68K is the owner thinks he can get that since it's low number. Read this over on stangsunleashed. I pointed out that one could get #0004 for +$40K on ebay.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...20entry231522

I gotta think that's a typo and should be $39,955. Wouldn't make any sense to take a $5-6K loss on a new car.

The reason the CSM#0008 is $68K is the owner thinks he can get that since it's low number. Read this over on stangsunleashed. I pointed out that one could get #0004 for +$40K on ebay.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...20entry231522

I cought the post Mark. Looks like nobody answered. But on the dealer web site it clearly states additional market value.

Anyone notice the description says "Shaker 1000 Audio (918) • Navigation System (58X)" look at the pics etc., WHERE IS THIS NAVIGATION SYSTEM? Anyone know what they are talking about? I have Nav and was told that Nav was not available on the 08 Mustang due to supply issues. Anyone know something different and is this description wrong?

&year

WOW! They only want $29K for that 07! I mean it has no IUP etc., but $29K! That's awful!

My understanding is that you can have the 500 with nav or the 1000 and no nav.

Archived