TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber Orange SGT

railrider_merged

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Man, you guys are killing me. Ive found a dealer that is willing to sell me one below msrp. I really like the orange and I also like the fact there will only be 300. I life in texas and that also would make it even more unique. There is a fully loaded black 2007 here. Its an automatic but they will not budge off the 44000 asking price.

If you have a committment for below MSRP on the GO Cali Edition you better take it! If color and year are not important get in touch with Michael Morris on the board here. He has a few cars and will take care of you.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, you guys are killing me. Ive found a dealer that is willing to sell me one below msrp. I really like the orange and I also like the fact there will only be 300. I life in texas and that also would make it even more unique. There is a fully loaded black 2007 here. Its an automatic but they will not budge off the 44000 asking price.

I'd make the deal on the orange one then if I were you-can we call you Charlie Brown though?? :D Really ttough, if you like the orange go for it-it's just not for me

The pumpkin talk is too funny. It's a good thing that E V E R Y O N E doesn't have to like a color in order for Shelby to produce it. Only Shelby has to like it...and of course 300 buyers...which should not be a problem. Although orange and silver is not for me, I kind of like the idea of orange with a black stripe. Of course that doesn't seem likely with Shelby's wish to make all SGT with silver stripes.

If you like it...get it. Who cares what we think, trust me...you'll have a LOT of fun driving it. And it's a great deal too...

If you can get a 1 of 300 made Shelby for below MSRp, it doesn't matter if it's pink and purple polka-dot with a silver stripe, jump on it.

There are two (possibly 4 but I have not been to Commerce in awhile) SGT's for sale around me if you want the info. I'm in Kaufman.

• 2 weeks later...

Notice who the pic was take by?

So is the Crazy Irishman Adam working for Shelby or the Mustang source now? Either way he'd be a good fit for either one as he loves spending all the money he can on his car and EVERY available toy for it- Hopefully it will pay off for him one day. B)

So is the Crazy Irishman Adam working for Shelby or the Mustang source now? Either way he'd be a good fit for either one as he loves spending all the money he can on his car and EVERY available toy for it- Hopefully it will pay off for him one day. B)

No Swede, he does not work for either. The pic was taken during his last trip a couple of weeks ago along with a few others.

Well my friend Adam and I are planning a little road trip to the South this month and we will be stopping by Wayne Morris Ford to see our friendly car salesperson Michael. Should be a good time. I'll let Adam answer the question. I really don't think so, but he is one of their biggest cheerleaders and quite passionate about the Man.

Well my friend Adam and I are planning a little road trip to the South this month and we will be stopping by Wayne Morris Ford to see our friendly car salesperson Michael. Should be a good time. I'll let Adam answer the question. I really don't think so, but he is one of their biggest cheerleaders and quite passionate about the Man.

Yes I agree he is one of the most passionate Shelby people I have ever known or seen :) . I personally would have never bought all the stuff he did for his car but then again money is relevant and if your a multi-miilionaire as he most likely is then is OK to do that. I just take my bank account very seriously.

Yes I agree he is one of the most passionate Shelby people I have ever known or seen :) . I personally would have never bought all the stuff he did for his car but then again money is relevant and if your a multi-miilionaire as he most likely is then is OK to do that. I just take my bank account very seriously.

LOL, wish I was rich, then I'd buy many more Shelby's.

Thanks for all the kind words my friends. I don't work in the automotive industry - although I wish I did.

gimme an S

gimme an H

gimme an E

gimme an L

gimme a B

gimme a Y

what does it spell?

I Love My Shelby!

LOL, wish I was rich, then I'd buy a meny more Shelby's.

Thanks for all the kind words my friends. I don't work in the automotive industry - although I wish I did.

gimme an S

gimme an H

gimme an E

gimme an L

gimme a Y

what does it spell?

I Love My Shelby!

Adam - If I upset you in any way, with any post please except this post as an appology for such. Otherwise have a great Sunday-

Guys, the orange one is pretty cool, I had originall bought my gt500 and had silver stripes, I didnt likeit much, I just bought a Shelby Gt in orange from Galpin ford and It looks better, I think its the slimer lines of a GT then a Gt500.

Anyway, the Black and white are my favorites probably because they are first, the Blue are cool, because the color and the vert. The great thing is you all have a choice, somehow I am sure that 10 years from now, I will have trouble driving an orange car personally.....lol, but for 10 years I am going to have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy

LOL, wish I was rich, then I'd buy a meny more Shelby's.

gimme an S

gimme an H

gimme an E

gimme an L

gimme a Y

what does it spell?

I Love My Shelby!

Hey Adam...............what school you went? :P

Adam - If I upset you in any way, with any post please except this post as an appology for such. Otherwise have a great Sunday-

Not in the least bit my friend. We all have our own preferences. Apology not necessary.

Sorry all for the misspelled words, I was in a hurry. I think I've probably written (correctly) the word Shelby about 3000 times since Feb. You'd think I'd have known how to spell it by now. LOL

Sorry all for the misspelled words, I was in a hurry. I think I've probably written (correctly) the word Shelby about 3000 times since Feb. You'd think I'd have known how to spell it by now. LOL

No need to apologize. Just having fun at your expense :D First time I read the thread I didn't even pick up on it.

Archived