TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hello all.........

sdear

Thanks for the info guys...

If it's the rivet fix...did they say who they would authorize to fix it?

Glad it's working for you Adam. That is what we all want to hear.

The cruise was greattttttttttttttttttt. Booked another for next August.......but I will squeeze in a quickie this spring to hold me over. I am seriously addicted to cruises...but at least I live near 4 ports.

I took my SGT to my cousins yesterday afternoon. We have a guys thing usually Sundays. Anyway, when I left last night after watching the Pats completely pound the living sh*t out of SanDiego...sorry had to say it...I noticed my scoop was lifted up off the hood more than normal. It is getting cold up here alreay at night and it was like 11:30 so thast the reason. I hope this fix is finalized soon. Mine needs a fixing. Now about those Red Sox......

glad you had a great time and glad your back. we missed a sale last week on a SGT, we had more options on our car and they didnt want to pay for them. so where im going with this is i saw the car this morning as i was coming thru town. the hood scoop is rolled up a 1/2 or more. it is real obvious that its messed up. i think i would have paid the extra money to have the NEW hood scoop. my car is a late car with the fix. i think that cars is like #95 or something like that. next time i see it sitting i will get the number.

michael morris

Thanks for the info guys...

If it's the rivet fix...did they say who they would authorize to fix it?

Glad it's working for you Adam. That is what we all want to hear.

The cruise was greattttttttttttttttttt. Booked another for next August.......but I will squeeze in a quickie this spring to hold me over. I am seriously addicted to cruises...but at least I live near 4 ports.

Cruises are awesome-I'm jealous, I could really use one about now. Welcome back though. :)

glad you had a great time and glad your back. we missed a sale last week on a SGT, we had more options on our car and they didnt want to pay for them. so where im going with this is i saw the car this morning as i was coming thru town. the hood scoop is rolled up a 1/2 or more. it is real obvious that its messed up. i think i would have paid the extra money to have the NEW hood scoop. my car is a late car with the fix. i think that cars is like #95 or something like that. next time i see it sitting i will get the number.

michael morris

Michael, so you are saying your car you sold had "the fix" and the scoop is still lifting? I just want clarification. :)

Archived