TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT QUESTIONS

07SGT4578

BOUGHT HER LAST NIGHT CSM# 07SGT4578. WAS WONDERING HOW I CAN OBTAIN INFO ON WHEN SHE WAS BUILT AT FORD, RELEASED TO SAI, BUCKED AT SAI, AND SHIPPED. IS THERE ANYWAY TO GET THIS INFO. AND YES I WILL NEED THE HOOD SCOOP FIX AS SOON AS SAI IS DONE WITH IT. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED. THANX CHRIS

BOUGHT HER LAST NIGHT CSM# 07SGT4578. WAS WONDERING HOW I CAN OBTAIN INFO ON WHEN SHE WAS BUILT AT FORD, RELEASED TO SAI, BUCKED AT SAI, AND SHIPPED. IS THERE ANYWAY TO GET THIS INFO. AND YES I WILL NEED THE HOOD SCOOP FIX AS SOON AS SAI IS DONE WITH IT. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED. THANX CHRIS

Ford has just come out with a way to real time track a car. i tried to pull one on a car that i sold a month ago and it told me that HISTORY was not availbe YET. i think you will be able too, i just dont know when. im going to keep playing with it on the car that i sold and when it comes up i will let everyone know.

michael morris

PM me with your email address and I can potentially help.

Archived