TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CSM number

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are they on the first 725's yet? :huh:

Hey Yall, I dont know if this HELPS or HURTS, but I found out that my SS will proably ship first of next week!!! COMING HOME!!!!

IF, and this is a big IF, yall are nice to me I will post some pics when it gets here. If not Im just going to TELL yall how AWESOME it is. Yalls choice :hysterical2: :happy feet: :hysterical:

michael morris

Hey Yall, I dont know if this HELPS or HURTS, but I found out that my SS will proably ship first of next week!!! COMING HOME!!!!

IF, and this is a big IF, yall are nice to me I will post some pics when it gets here. If not Im just going to TELL yall how AWESOME it is. Yalls choice :hysterical2: :happy feet: :hysterical:

michael morris

IF, IF

Ya killing me Michael, Ya killing me.

michael morris

show AND tell please! :drool:

Just don't rub it in so much. Oh what the hell, rub it in. We'll get there eventually. :P

IF, again the IF, she ships lets say next Wed. then its a four to five day trip across country. So that puts the car here Monday or Tuesday the next week. I guess I can SLEEP when Im DEAD!!! Im not going to get to excited yet, there always could be some unforeseen delays. I will GET REAL excited when the car is LOADED, but its still GREAT news knowing the SAI is building these HOT RODS!!!

michael morris

michael morris

Hey Michael.... when did you put your SS deposit again? I know you answered this before i'm just too lazy to look and find the answer....

Thanks and Congrats!!!!!

IF, again the IF, she ships lets say next Wed. then its a four to five day trip across country. So that puts the car here Monday or Tuesday the next week. I guess I can SLEEP when Im DEAD!!! Im not going to get to excited yet, there always could be some unforeseen delays. I will GET REAL excited when the car is LOADED, but its still GREAT news knowing the SAI is building these HOT RODS!!!

michael morris

Good news. If you don't post pics and a write up when you get it then there will be repercussions :slapfight:

Hey Michael.... when did you put your SS deposit again? I know you answered this before i'm just too lazy to look and find the answer....

Thanks and Congrats!!!!!

Ill have to go back and look at the EXACT date, but John W told me I was one of the FIRST to email, call and then leave a deposit. I had heard it was coming and JUMPED at the chance. I will be at work tomorrow and tell you exact date.

michael morris

michael morris

Happy for ya :happy feet: Mr. M!! We definitely need a sound and video clip of that beast!!! You must be counting the minutes.

michael morris

you're gonna have fun and your smile is going to be a little bigger and brighter.

I really cant wait!!!! Im getting even more excited thinking about it. Lets hope that the truck driver can get the car on time and dont get hung up :banghead:

michael morris

MM-Make sure SAI certifies the vehicle mileage at pick up and that the driver signs off on it. I know of too many cases where the mileage was run up without a good answer. Probably won't be an issue but why chance it with your new baby.

MM-Make sure SAI certifies the vehicle mileage at pick up and that the driver signs off on it. I know of too many cases where the mileage was run up without a good answer. Probably won't be an issue but why chance it with your new baby.

Oh my, guess who won't be sleeping NOW... :eek5:

• 2 weeks later...

07SGT1482.

It actually turns out that in our little redneck town in the rockies (reference to South Park, but we're not) that there is another Shelby. We were going to the Shelby Museum (Shelby American ection) and a friend of a friend of a friend has one!

It is black with silver stripes.

That makes three SGTs in a little town of about 1500. Is that the highest per capita density of Shelbys?

Archived