TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CSM number

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
69 fastback... love your plate! My Virginia plate is SHLBY SS. Looks like there may be one of those for each of the 50 states! Would be cool to keep track, and then do a special calendar or portfolio of cars/plates with SS vanities.

CSM08SS0030 Vapor Coupe

Thanks!!!

I jumped all over that as soon as I put my deposit down..

VERY SWEET!!!!!!

i have been writing everyone CSM number down, along with color, and HP (if availble), but now that the CSMs might change this thread really isnt much good anymore. please keep posting you numbers when they change. post old then new so i can change my list. when i get it on the computer i will let everyone have a copy and we can see where the cars are

michael morris

Excellent idea,MM :happy feet: :happy feet:

Just received my tentative" CSM # in about a week after my request to SAI. I will have conversion work done in LV.

When I contacted SAI they indicated Fall 2008 scheduling for the conversion.

08SS0235

Vista Blue Convert - 600+HP

I will be interested to find out if I can add the JBA Header manifold-back exhaust as an option.

i have been writing everyone CSM number down, along with color, and HP (if availble), but now that the CSMs might change this thread really isnt much good anymore. please keep posting you numbers when they change. post old then new so i can change my list. when i get it on the computer i will let everyone have a copy and we can see where the cars are

michael morris

Mike

:happy feet: 07 Alloy Metallic CSM07SS0169 725HP as of 8/20/07 :car:

:happy feet: Jerry :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Sorry guys on the earlier post first time answering reply :reading:

Congrats!!!

I really am shocked that they are that high.... Wow 525.

Good luck with the wait..... :hysterical2:

Remember, "Good things come to those who wait."

Besides, my wait will be nothing compared to how long I waited for the Shelby GT500 to debut. Just look at the time frame from my deposit to car delivery in my signature.

just got my letter today....

CSM 08SS0263

Black vert red stripe- 600 hp

Will wait for more vert pics to see what I will do...but I got my place in line for now!

Congrates!

I know you had a hard time choosing which way to go with your color combo.

Archived