TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Calling all buyers.

stump_breaker

These genuises must have missed the Shelby window sticker, the fuel mileage is still listed at 17/25!

And only 10 months into the program, why should we think they would have this down by now?

Oh well. :P

What did someone quote....a 1000 Ford dealers have gone out of business in the last year or two?

Why I am not surprised. B)

Edit: Double Whoops!......10k in 6 months...sounds like one of the rentals!

It is listed as Used, I retract my previous statement to all you offended dealers (that I thank God everyday arent air traffic controllers)

MM & Harley 6.0 not withstanding...........

This is a trade in and not a Ford dealer so I'm not surprised. The car doesn't look well maintained 9K miles and a deluxe car rather than a premium, no IUP, etc., plus it's black! <_< Nawwwww...

Can you say beaten hard baby! You think they could have at least cleaned up the engine comparment!

Dave

This is a trade in and not a Ford dealer so I'm not surprised. The car doesn't look well maintained 9K miles and a deluxe car rather than a premium, no IUP, etc., plus it's black! <_< Nawwwww...

I think this is a premium(140A) without the IUP. At least that is what the description says...

Archived