TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Think I may be missing stripes

Reino

how would you know if they did Ferris Bueller?! :huh: :P

Im not even gonna reply to that. <_<

Dropped off the car Monday evening for an oil change and to have the stripes done on Tuesday. I also pointed out a small bubble I noticed on the center white stripe on the scoop and a small bubble on the right stripe on the rear decklid. They told me they would let the "stripe guy" know. I got a call Wed around 1100 and picked it up around noon. Car looks great and they fixed the small bubbles. I am pleased.

Only thing Im not sure about is if I like the car better with or without the front fascia stripes. Maybe I just got used to it without. Who knows.

They had to test drive the car and be sure they would stay on at high speeds! :D

That is whats great about the GPS. Not only did I write down the mileage but I also was able to check where the car had been. It leaves a dot on the roads its been during the last coupld of days. First thing I checked when I got it back. It was driven around the block but I can live with that and expect that. It didnt go to anyones house or out for ice cream Monday or Tuesday night though.

Archived