TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Planning a short trip to Vegas....

mywickedshelby

Arriving there on a Thursday morning, but will never make the 10:30 tour that day, is the tour alot different on a Friday?

I remember reading that the factory only works Mon to Thursday....will that impact what you get to see on the tour?

Help me out, I dont want to blow it!

The tour is the same Monday-Friday. Only difference is, its a bit quieter on Fridays :D We'll see you then!!!

Bud

What Bud's NOT telling you is that on Thursday's from 10:30am-11:30am they have the Coors girls there passing out free beer and $100 bills. CS is onhand to sign anything you want and everyone who buys a T-shirt or cap get to do 5 laps around the Speedway in a Supersnake.

Enjoy your Friday visit...... ;)

Did I hear girls, laps and $100 bills in the same sentence???

What Bud's NOT telling you is that on Thursday's from 10:30am-11:30am they have the Coors girls there passing out free beer and $100 bills. CS is onhand to sign anything you want and everyone who buys a T-shirt or cap get to do 5 laps around the Speedway in a Supersnake.

Enjoy your Friday visit...... ;)

dear travelvelocity,

i need to change my reservations to tues so i can be in Vegas on thursday. i understand theres beer, girls and money.

i dont care what it cost to change my reservations, they must be changed!!!!

see ya on a thursday Bud

michael morris

Archived