TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Poster of Post Tasca Day

RogerS

I was finally able to convert the TIFF file thanks to our fourm member pottydr! Here is the poster my neighbor made of the event. If anyone would like a copy please PM me with your e-mail address so I can send the file. It will be a TIFF file so the poster can be printed. Webba your car is on the bottom center.

CIMG4789.jpg

Roger that thing looks terrific! Tell your neighbor great job. I am going to have my wife take it in to get a wall sized print done. I wish I could go to limerock this weekedn with you guys. Have a great time and I cant wait to see pics and hear stories when you guys get back :)

Roger that thing looks terrific! Tell your neighbor great job. I am going to have my wife take it in to get a wall sized print done. I wish I could go to limerock this weekedn with you guys. Have a great time and I cant wait to see pics and hear stories when you guys get back :)

I am trying to send you the actual file for the printer. 83megs zipped! :o Looks like it may have made it over to you.

On the Lime Rock thing...........not going to make it <_< working on Sunday and I don't think Adam is making it either. He also had something come up. It will just have to wait until next year and Adam and I will go head to head :o :lol::lol:

Archived