TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What is everyone doing this weekend

pottydr_merged

Doing something other than wasting my time on this slow post forum! No new parts, just talk, no new projects, just the same ol same ol. So until the Job 2 project comes around I will post every now and then. But I am bascially gone. So those who wish me well I wish you well, for those who say good riddence, I say good riddence to you too.

May we all find true happiness in our "awesome" Shelby GT's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UT football! It's football time in Tennessee! Go Vols!

Ok now that I have gotten that out of the way, this is my birthday weekend so I will be doing as little as possible work wise. Several of us have a big combo birthday party atthe local tavern Sat night and Sun & Mon I hope to put a few miles on the Shelby.

Where is Limerock anyway? I am heading up the coast to a weeding fo rthe weekend. Plazying some golf Sunday before the wedding. Cant wait to beat the christ out of that little white ball after this week :)

Doing something other than wasting my time on this slow post forum! No new parts, just talk, no new projects, just the same ol same ol. So until the Job 2 project comes around I will post every now and then. But I am bascially gone. So those who wish me well I wish you well, for those who say good riddence, I say good riddence to you too.

May we all find true happiness in our "awesome" Shelby GT's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill wish you well, come back soon maybe there will be more that interest you.

have a great weekend and drive the wheels off that car.

michael morris

Hate to have bad news, but my mother passed away on Monday...so, I am down in GA to take care of things. This certainly was a sudden and unexpected change of plans, but we never know when the good Lord may call us home.

Sorry to hear of your loss ilmor our thoughts and prayers are with you. You are right the Good Lord is always challenging us.

Will be thinking of you.

My weekend doesn't much matter considering what lies ahead for you.

God Bless.

Thanks guys - and don't let me steal the thread w/ my issue - We're all doing pretty well considering - and I'm looking forward to getting back home to the Shelby!!

working..working..working.

michael morris

I'll grab the other oar, Michael, we're in the same boat!

Larry

Hate to have bad news, but my mother passed away on Monday...so, I am down in GA to take care of things. This certainly was a sudden and unexpected change of plans, but we never know when the good Lord may call us home.

Sorry for your loss Ilmor. Sincere condolences to you and yours, we'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Archived