TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I have to adjust my sig - the car is here!!!

mmcgrath100

I couldn't wait the extra two hours for the truck to drop it at the door (I'd miss all that afternoon sun). Came just as described, except for one scuff on the front of the hood from hitting a bird in transit (the rest of the bird was stuck in the grill, as I found out when I pulled out a wing and leg).

Wife and kiddies and I took a cruise around town and made sure everything was in working order. I even let her behind the wheel - it is a bit hair raising in the passenger side, even when cruising on the highway at moderate speeds.

Anybody in OR up for a spirited drive?

Pics to come . . .

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't wait the extra two hours for the truck to drop it at the door (I'd miss all that afternoon sun). Came just as described, except for one scuff on the front of the hood from hitting a bird in transit (the rest of the bird was stuck in the grill, as I found out when I pulled out a wing and leg).

Wife and kiddies and I took a cruise around town and made sure everything was in working order. I even let her behind the wheel - it is a bit hair raising in the passenger side, even when cruising on the highway at moderate speeds.

Anybody in OR up for a spirited drive?

Pics to come . . .

i hope you are still enjoying your Hertz. let us know if we can help

michael morris

i hope you are still enjoying your Hertz. let us know if we can help

michael morris

Hey MIKE MORRIS Dan Sepe FROM ny gt-h 190 yOU SOLD ME !! i JUST SAW A gth cONV PASS MY WASH IN brooklyn aLmost got killed trying to catch him !! Caught him he said he rented it in NYC ?? Thought NY was a NO NO ?? It should be !!! Any way loved it !! Make sure you call me when you start getting them ! Dont want to be one of the first Too much HYPE $$$ !! An DO NOT WANT ONE FROM NY !! There animals out here !! Dan Sepe

Hey MIKE MORRIS Dan Sepe FROM ny gt-h 190 yOU SOLD ME !! i JUST SAW A gth cONV PASS MY WASH IN brooklyn aLmost got killed trying to catch him !! Caught him he said he rented it in NYC ?? Thought NY was a NO NO ?? It should be !!! Any way loved it !! Make sure you call me when you start getting them ! Dont want to be one of the first Too much HYPE $$$ !! An DO NOT WANT ONE FROM NY !! There animals out here !! Dan Sepe

i havent forgot you, we talk about getting you one every few days. hope your enjoying your car

michael morris

• 2 weeks later...

Archived