TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT trophy count

shelbydream1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK-let's get a tally on the hardware. Please post the show,location, trophy won so we can all get an "official" tally:

Here they are:

Tour de Terrace Car Show, Mountlake Terrace, Wa 1st in stock-74' to present

July 28th, 2007

Mustangs on the Waterfront, Port Orchard, Wa 1st in Late Model Shelby's

July 29th, 2007

also received Club Particpation trophy from our club Club Participation Award

for newest member to show at Port Orchard

Bowen-Scarff all Ford and Mustang Round-up, Kent, Wa 1st in 05-07 Shelby's

August 18th, 2007

Brian Miller bowl-n-shine, Glacier Lanes Everett, Wa Favorite Fastback

(Mustangs only) August 26th, 2007

Dave and Sherri

We have been to 3 shows so far. Grafton ND..took 4th...37 Ford Cabrio took 1st, 63 T-Bird cov was 2nd (both down from Canada), 57 Chevy (50th aniversary) 3rd, Shelby GT 4th. Frago ND street fair..1st place in the special interest category..Mustang Saleens, 2 66 Cobras, GT 500's etc... Crookston MN, we had to leave early to pick up the kids so, who knows...

july 25th dillon montana // Y95/kmbr 5th annuel cruise at the dillon dairy queen...a new class this...best late model factory hot rod and of course there was an 06 vette dressed in yellow and a viper red 2005 dodge viper and our 07 shelby gt and guess who won the plaque...we did by a land slide

Two first places for Precious:

1st Place at the Cobra Owners Club of Orange County "Concours De Nice"

Costa Mesa, CA

2007 Shelby Mustangs

1st Place at Mustang Car Club of California's "Mustangs in the Park"

Van Nuys, CA

2005-2007 Signatue Mustangs (Shelby,Saleens,Roush,Steeda)

Our first show with the 07-

We took home Best Contemporary-80' and Newer at the 11th Annual Cool Country Cruise In on Rte 66 in Williams, AZ. Show date 8/18/07.

This was a "Hot Rod" show, did not even know they had a class for us. In fact I told many friends there was no class for the 2007.

This is our first of many

Silver award at Lake Erie Mustang Owners Roundup at Bob Ferarro Ford in Girard, PA, August 5th. 1979 to present late Model category.

Believe Gold went to a GT 500, that had engine upgrades and upgraded wheels (chrome). Godd looking 500. Many, many mustangs in attendance. If I knew how I would download pictures here.

photos attached:

All Three FIRST PLACE Awards are Summer 2007 Events in British Columbia (Greater Vancouver Mainland Area).

trophy001.jpg

100_2991.jpg

100_3013.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

SGT00056 has two awards: 2007 Rocky Mountain Mustang Round-up (second in the Shelby category), and placed last month at the Goodtimes Car Show in Colorado Srpings. I thought I had a chance in Sturgis last weekend at the First Annual Sturgis Mustang Rally, but "they" grouped the Shelby's in with Roush and Saleen.....who would do such a thing!!! Donnie BKB_20brake_20duct_202.jpg

Archived