TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I got Good News & I got Bad News?

Coldwater....according tho this post by drlovegun under the "read This" post in this section...he states

The message below is taken directly from the letter my dealership mailed to me. Does anyone know what a Fair Share dealer is? Is this type dealer exempt from certification requirments?

Scheduling Priority

1st WAVE of scheduling

The following dealers will each get 1 unit scheduled before their second unit is scheduled.

SVT full line dealers (ranked by 2005 CY Mustang sales)

SVT Focus dealers '' '' '' '' '' '

President Award Winners " " " "

2nd wave of scheduling

After scheduling 1 unit for each of the SVT and President's Award Winners, the following groups will be placed in a lottery each month. Scheduling will be based upon a percentage of allocation assigned to each group.

SVT full line dealers-2nd unit 40%

Fair Share dealers 40%

Certified dealers 20%

So it would seem coldwater that the guy #1 got the car in the 1st WAVE of scheduling priority and the #2 car unfortunately falls in the 2nd wave of scheduling which by reading the above (if this information is correct) is done by a monthly lottery.......

Good luck and keep us posted...

paul

it'd be nice to see a an actual copy of this letter

My dealer called to say mine is on MATERIAL HOLD.

Coupe, Vista Blue, No Over the top stripe, no Shaker 1000.

Anyone have any clue as to what the current material hold is??

Called Ford Customer Service, gave my order number and got the same info.

Niether can say why there is a current material hold??

Fell like i'm lost in space!!!

In a never ending time warp!!

Scottie beam me up; or better yet beam my car down

I wish I could, but the regional rep that I've contacted always pushes back and says "talk to your dealer"

And then the dealer says it's because of the Rep. :doh: (their playing games) Hope Robert can dig up some info on this for who's responsible for what & who decides what when ordering & releasing cars?

Archived