TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford Racing Parts Catalog

ShelbyGT/SC

Hey everyone, I found this great Ford Racing Parts Catalog. I had somehow seen parts of this a while ago, but today is the first time I saw the whole thing. It has some SGT cars and parts in it, in addition to many other items. See pages 18-22. They even have Cobra parts (page 28).

The only problem is that it's a pretty large file.

Naturally, as a Shelby bigot, I'd purchase from Shelby Performance Parts before I'd purchase from this catalog, but this one also has a pretty large selection.

There is some great info on page 69 too.

Enjoy:

http://www.fordracingparts.com/download/catalogs.asp

Hey everyone, I found this great Ford Racing Parts Catalog. I had somehow seen parts of this a while ago, but today is the first time I saw the whole thing. It has some SGT cars and parts in it, in addition to many other items. See pages 18-22. They even have Cobra parts (page 28).

The only problem is that it's a pretty large file.

Naturally, as a Shelby bigot, I'd purchase from Shelby Performance Parts before I'd purchase from this catalog, but this one also has a pretty large selection.

There is some great info on page 69 too.

Enjoy:

http://www.fordracingparts.com/download/catalogs.asp

For $5 you can get a printed copy as I did. The CD version is PN# M-0750-CD2007.

There is also a yellow quick reference brochure part # M-0800-P07 that gives a nice break down of the Power Upgrade Package and the Handling Packages with a little note on the bottom "Original Equipment on the Shelby GT Mustang".

Ask your parts guy to order you copies!

For $5 you can get a printed copy as I did. The CD version is PN# M-0750-CD2007.

There is also a yellow quick reference brochure part # M-0800-P07 that gives a nice break down of the Power Upgrade Package and the Handling Packages with a little note on the bottom "Original Equipment on the Shelby GT Mustang".

Ask your parts guy to order you copies!

Matt, does the $5 catalog have pricing?

Archived