TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby took home Best Modern tonight

GTHERO

That's awesome!!

I was scheduled to be in a show today as well but was unable to reduce the gas in my tank to level satisfactory to the fire marshall. Guess who was at the show????

That's right Mr. Shelby himself. Was going to try to get to him and have him sign the car but since I did not make it in the stadium (too much gas) the point is moot.

Anyway CONGRATS ON YOUR TROPHY.

That's awesome!!

I was scheduled to be in a show today as well but was unable to reduce the gas in my tank to level satisfactory to the fire marshall. Guess who was at the show????

That's right Mr. Shelby himself. Was going to try to get to him and have him sign the car but since I did not make it in the stadium (too much gas) the point is moot.

Anyway CONGRATS ON YOUR TROPHY.

Congrats GTHERO !!! way to go !!!!

And waterguy...I could think of a few ways to get that gas down :lol: :P What an opportunity ;)

Yes that was 1 for 1, The crowd loved the car, immediately after i pulled up I had about 10-15 people around it before i could even get the hood opened!!! It definitely attracts attention!!!

congrats!!! pictures??? don't forget the Shelby experience site. at

shelbyexperience.com

we will be doing a lot with that site in the future, so we need your stories, your wins!

Amy

Sdear,

Unfortunately the event organizers would have us park two stories up from the floor and was unaware that my plan was thawarted right from the beginning.

I did stand in line with my car documents hoping to get his signature but were in the last of 25 people before Carroll retired for the day. If you have not seen him lately he is full of sponk but is unfortunately in a body that won't cut him any breaks, if you no what I mean. He was exhausted from signing so many items for the people who come out to see him. You can tell he really loves doing it!

But after I found out about the "Two Stories Up" location I knew right then that he would not be making any trips up stairs after signing all those autographs.

My car would have been the only SGT in the show, and wouldn't you know it they gave my trophy to a new GT500? Since that car is more highly produced I know the judges would have given my car the trophy, or at least I would like to think that would be the case.

Further, for those of you who have not tried to siphon gas out of your car yet, not sure why you would anyway, but it is next to impossible!

WE LOVE YOU CARROLL! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND KEEP DEFYING THE ODDS!

congrats!!! pictures??? don't forget the Shelby experience site. at

shelbyexperience.com

we will be doing a lot with that site in the future, so we need your stories, your wins!

Amy

No pictures from the show, unfortunately i forgot the camera, i am going to another one this Wednesday and will remember it, I do have some pictures of the car and will get them up there soon.

Thanks for a great car Amy and SAI!!

Yes that was 1 for 1, The crowd loved the car, immediately after i pulled up I had about 10-15 people around it before i could even get the hood opened!!! It definitely attracts attention!!!

Excellent job and I agree, the car attracts attention where ever I go. I mean the people just can't get enough of it, and I hate it. I mean all the people loving the car like that, it is just ridiculous! Ya right I love every minute of it, the SGT is incredible!! B)

Good job and post pictures!

Excellent job and I agree, the car attracts attention where ever I go. I mean the people just can't get enough of it, and I hate it. I mean all the people loving the car like that, it is just ridiculous! Ya right I love every minute of it, the SGT is incredible!! B)

Good job and post pictures!

It is amazing the attention this car gets. I will have my radio blasting then have to turn it down to answer someone who is trying to get my attention. The nerve of some people. It is a crime to turn down Triumph or Zeppelin or the Chile Peppers!

It is amazing the attention this car gets. I will have my radio blasting then have to turn it down to answer someone who is trying to get my attention. The nerve of some people. It is a crime to turn down Triumph or Zeppelin or the Chile Peppers!

Its a crime to have the radio so loud that you wont be able to hear the engine LOL!!!

Archived