TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Final Number of 07 SGT's

jbfabricator

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mffarrell said 5200 in this thread http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?s=&...indpost&p=14040

On 29 Jun we know they had built at least 3923 http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?s=&...indpost&p=15187

It probably was built 1-2 weeks earlier when there were 1600-1900 cars seen at Shelby autos. So if they started in mid January, that would average out to 780 cars per month.

If you add between 1600-1900 to 3928 you get 5528-5928.

Or if you use the avg # built per month then figure, at most, another 2 months of cars will be built (780 x2) 1560 + 3928 and you get 5488

mffarrell said 5200 in this thread http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?s=&...indpost&p=14040

On 29 Jun we know they had built at least 3923 http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?s=&...indpost&p=15187

It probably was built 1-2 weeks earlier when there were 1600-1900 cars seen at Shelby autos. So if they started in mid January, that would average out to 780 cars per month.

If you between 1600-1900 to 3928 you get 5528-5928.

Or if you use the avg # built per month then figure, at most, another 2 months of cars will be built (780 x2) 1560 + 3928 and you get 5488

mark you must be in the Air Force or something to have the time to do all those stats :lol:

J/K. still think they will get the 6K that they have promised.

michael

mark you must be in the Air Force or something to have the time to do all those stats :lol:

J/K. still think they will get the 6K that they have promised.

michael

I'm on vacation and have some free time to waste this week. 6K will mean that they will have to kick it into over drive on the home stretch. It's doable but I wouldn't be surprised if the final total was in the mid 5K range.

The time frame is close to over if I remember correctly and I found CSM No. 3954 last night on e-bay. I am willing to bet that it will stop at 4500.

#4253 is on E-bay right now at a delaer in WV. They will hit the 6000 figure in my estimation. The cars we know about are up to 4253 they are probably in the high 4000 low 5000's. We just don't see all of the cars that have hit the ground.

Michael I was very offended! Not only did you make fun of my occupation of defending your country, you didn't even spell my name right when you insulted me :angry:

I think knocking $1K off our deal would be a good start to making things right. ;)

w/r

Mark

PS j/k

Michael I was very offended! Not only did you make fun of my occupation of defending your country, you didn't even spell my name right when you insulted me :angry:

I think knocking $1K off our deal should mend things up. ;)

w/r

Mark

PS j/k

i cant help it that you spell your name wrong!

michael

Unreal! The last of he 07's rolled in early June right?

MY CAR WAS NOT BUILT AT FORD UNTIL: here is Oasas Report

OASIS RESULT:

1ZVHT82H375364418

07/06/2007

19:30:39

FCXWS447

© Copyright 2002-2007 Ford Motor Company. All rights reserved.

VEHICLE INFORMATION

VEHICLE DESCRIPTION

2007 MUSTANG BODY STYLE

2 DOOR COUPE GT ENGINE 4.6L 3V SOHC

TRANSMISSION T3650 5-SPEED MANUAL

AXLE CODE CD

ENGINE CALIBRATION 7ZF2G80A

WARNING MESSAGES

SHELBY GT W/ FORD RACING PARTS INSTALLED, FOR COVERAGE 1-800-367-3788

ARN MESSAGES

GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION

WARRANTY START DATE 00/00/0000

BUILD DATE 06/21/2007

randy

4053-w-wv.jpg

4093-b-tx.jpg

4053 and 4093 just listed on Ebay today. These are the first 4000 series to list. It has taken 6 weeks since the 3000 series showed up there. Eack x000 series before that took 4-6 weeks before the first ones showed up on ebay.

I don't know what this indicates about total production numbers but I thought it was somewhat interesting.

4053 and 4093 just listed on Ebay today. These are the first 4000 series to list. It has taken 6 weeks since the 3000 series showed up there. Eack x000 series before that took 4-6 weeks before the first ones showed up on ebay.

I don't know what this indicates about total production numbers but I thought it was somewhat interesting.

At that rate (1000 every 6 weeks) #6000 would show up on ebay in early October.

• 1 month later...

I wonder if the issue wasn't SAI couldn't get GT's, but rather no dealer orders - since many GT's are still sitting on dealer lots below MSRP? Going price seems to be invoice.

I agree that this is most likely the case. It would explain why dealers like Michael Morris were able to get 7 cars when they were only supposed to get one.

I wonder if the issue wasn't SAI couldn't get GT's, but rather no dealer orders - since many GT's are still sitting on dealer lots below MSRP? Going price seems to be invoice.

This is certainly not the case, they were delayed building in the beginning and the end date to build 07 is fixed. so with the delay is what we end up with.

Please dont start speading rumors, if the cars didnt sell, I would have all the orders I have for 08.

Amy

When all the 07's are completed will there be a list of what was made with the various options? For example, 150 white, with sat, dark charcoal interior, etc. ? You always hear about the "1 of only 35 made" and I just think it will be cool to look that over when its done.

QUOTE(ShelbySuperSnake2007 @ Aug 14 2007, 11:54 AM)

I agree that this is most likely the case. It would explain why dealers like Michael Morris were able to get 7 cars when they were only supposed to get one.

THE UNINFORMED & UNDER-INFORMED ....................will always come up with incorrect info.

NO where did it say that Dealers would ONLY GET 1 SGT for 2007??? I got 5 2007's and 3 2008's.

Some dealers did not order ANY because of dealer location mostly.

randy

This is certainly not the case, they were delayed building in the beginning and the end date to build 07 is fixed. so with the delay is what we end up with.

Please dont start speading rumors, if the cars didnt sell, I would have all the orders I have for 08.

Amy

Miss Amy this guy has posted 2 or 3 times and everytime they have tried to start something.

michael morris

Amy

THE UNINFORMED & UNDER-INFORMED ....................will always come up with incorrect info.

Thanks for checking in on use Amy.

randy

Archived