TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHIPPERD TODAY

Good News, My Shelby shipped today. :happy feet: Bad news, Don't know how to I track it? I do have a tracking # from Ford and it's going to So. Ca. Thanks :sos:

Good News, My Shelby shipped today. :happy feet: Bad news, Don't know how to I track it? I do have a tracking # from Ford and it's going to So. Ca. Thanks :sos:

"Don't know how to track it". I guess I should read my posts before hitting the button. I'm just a little excited about the recent developments.

CC -

OK, now, relax. Breathe out. First of all - GOOD for you. Now the seagulls from the nearby solid waste facility can't continue to crap on it.

Second of all, how about some info like VIN series (mine is 2097XX), produced date or released from plant date, and whether you had stripes or not.

Thanks. Many of us want to share your joy in a very personal way - with our similar seagull-crapped steeds.

Any info welcome

"Shipperd" today? :hysterical:

Better call the PSDS Hotline asap.

DAMMIT! The lady had a mid-eastern accent! She said Shipperd and I forgot to quote it. OK OK maybe not. :hysterical::hysterical:

"Shipperd" today? :hysterical:

Better call the PSDS Hotline asap.

DUDE What the #. It's really bad! I don't think I can dial the #. HELP!!

CC -

OK, now, relax. Breathe out. First of all - GOOD for you. Now the seagulls from the nearby solid waste facility can't continue to crap on it.

Second of all, how about some info like VIN series (mine is 2097XX), produced date or released from plant date, and whether you had stripes or not.

Thanks. Many of us want to share your joy in a very personal way - with our similar seagull-crapped steeds.

Any info welcome

Bro, my VIN series is 2018xx. With white stripes to match the seagulls crap.

CC -

Thanks. What day was it produced? Mine was released from the plant 6/27 for the stripes. They may have taken this long to get more seagulls hired, causing the backlog.

Congratulations. Your ordeal is over.

Built week 6/12 produced status on 6/19 shipped to upfitters on 6/29 for striping.

CC -

Thanks. What day was it produced? Mine was released from the plant 6/27 for the stripes. They may have taken this long to get more seagulls hired, causing the backlog.

Congratulations. Your ordeal is over.

Have you contacted VOPC? The lady informed me that several units were actually being shipped today. Our dates are very similiar.

The dealer says today that mine was one of the lucky few early units pulled for quality checks - I assume that's "quality hold". It may be another two weeks I'm told. Of course, I pointed out they've already had it for three weeks . . . . . . . . . . . .

Seems like something's fishy.

Bro, my VIN series is 2018xx. With white stripes to match the seagulls crap.

Maybe that's what takes so long for the stripes....they tape it off and let the seagulls do the rest! Found out my dealer just recieved the invoice on mine. Had an ETA of the 20th, but found out it got caught in the shutdown. Was built June 30th with VIN #2752. My dealer said it will probably arrive next next week. :woohoo:

wow, I had to double check that one in a dictionary. Now is he calling you

a. evildoer

b. infidel

c. heretic

d. all of the above

or are you ready to volunteer for one of the above Ruf? I got to admit, this is the first thing to make me grin today.

John

hot today in kc, up to 100 for about third day in a row. another couple days to go :rant:

"Don't know how to track it". I guess I should read my posts before hitting the button. I'm just a little excited about the recent developments.

If you have the last eight of the vin you can trace it on the BNSF website. Mine ships tomorrow and I am picking it up at the rail site with my salesman so autofreight does not mess it up. I will prep it myself. I did that with my Mystic Cobra. They damaged my first one so the dealer had to order a second one in for me.

I am not giving them the chance this time. If you are not a rail customer I can tell you where it is at if I know the last eight. I would be happy to do that for a fellow Shebly owner. We have suffered in the mis-information vacume long enough.

msdcobra

If you have the last eight of the vin you can trace it on the BNSF website. Mine ships tomorrow and I am picking it up at the rail site with my salesman so autofreight does not mess it up. I will prep it myself. I did that with my Mystic Cobra. They damaged my first one so the dealer had to order a second one in for me.

I am not giving them the chance this time. If you are not a rail customer I can tell you where it is at if I know the last eight. I would be happy to do that for a fellow Shebly owner. We have suffered in the mis-information vacume long enough.

msdcobra

That would be so awesome if you could track it!! My VIN's last 8 are #75213248 If you could find out where it is, I would be very grateful.....my dealer has no idea at this point. My ETA was supposed to be tomorrow, but I don't think it's coming then. You can email me direct at bill0754@msn.com Do you still have the '96 Mystic? I have a '04 Mystichrome!

That would be so awesome if you could track it!! My VIN's last 8 are #75213248 If you could find out where it is, I would be very grateful.....my dealer has no idea at this point. My ETA was supposed to be tomorrow, but I don't think it's coming then. You can email me direct at bill0754@msn.com Do you still have the '96 Mystic? I have a '04 Mystichrome!

call Ralph in customer service at 734-782-7800....He seems to be the only one in the world who can tell you where your car actually is :sos:

msdcobra

AWESOME! Last eight of VIN 75201895. Thanks

Archived