TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FINALLY, PICS OF MY CAR!!!!

GTHERO

Okay guys here they are, was going to take some last night for you after the dealer got it back, but there was a massive swarm of mosquitoes that decided to plaster itself all over the front after our evening drive. So had to wait till today so i could wash her.

Here they are.

IMG_4968.jpg

IMG_4967.jpg

IMG_4977-1.jpg

IMG_4980.jpg

IMG_4975.jpg

More in the photobucket album found here

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/asuh...28/Shelby%20GT/

Very nicely done GTHERO!!!! I must say now that I have seen your ride I will have to invest in the lower grill as well and definitely the driving lights. I just recently found out from John W that they won't be able to my SC until the Fall. Can't see your spoiler, did you get the GT500 version or the "airplane wing." If you got the wing you mayy have to watch how fast you go as you just might get more lift than you want. OK I know it is for down draft. I ordered mine with the 500 spoiler instead of the wing.

Once again congrats! Enjoy her to the utmost.

Very nicely done GTHERO!!!! I must say now that I have seen your ride I will have to invest in the lower grill as well and definitely the driving lights. I just recently found out from John W that they won't be able to my SC until the Fall. Can't see your spoiler, did you get the GT500 version or the "airplane wing." If you got the wing you mayy have to watch how fast you go as you just might get more lift than you want. OK I know it is for down draft. I ordered mine with the 500 spoiler instead of the wing.

Once again congrats! Enjoy her to the utmost.

Got the "airplane wing" lol.... Yeah unfortunately rain in the ny area has kept her cooped up in the garage the past two days, so I havent been able to get you guys more pics. Adam, I will try to take that one of the whole car for you in the garage, but I am not promising anything good. Anyway mother nature doesnt look like she is going to be nice to me, since I leave for a week vacation tomorrow morning. Just wish I could get her out before leaving :angry:

You cant get the S/C until fall?? Sounds like the SS package is going to screw up the mod shop for the SGT peops. That really sucks. I am considering sending mine out to have the S/C done.

What is a GT/SC

GT for Shelby GT and SC for the added Supercharger. Only Shelby GT's modified by Shelby American Inc. with the upgraded Paxon Supercharger can wear that badge. Most GT's will only have the GT side designation.

GTHERO:

Awesome car!

I really am fond of the Razor's and they look sweet on your white car with the grey Razor's you chose! Perfect.

-Todd

Perfect car in every way. I really thought that Socaljafo had the perfect car until I saw yours, your car takes that match up hands down. I like the Razors much better that the Gt40's (too expensive too) and the driving lights and brake ducts are just awesome. Great car and I wish you many strong outings in it! Congrat's!!

Archived