TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FINALLY, PICS OF MY CAR!!!!

GTHERO

Okay guys here they are, was going to take some last night for you after the dealer got it back, but there was a massive swarm of mosquitoes that decided to plaster itself all over the front after our evening drive. So had to wait till today so i could wash her.

Here they are.

IMG_4968.jpg

IMG_4967.jpg

IMG_4977-1.jpg

IMG_4980.jpg

IMG_4975.jpg

More in the photobucket album found here

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/asuh...28/Shelby%20GT/

Edited photobucket settings you should be able to see them now, will update with some interior pics and some more shots later tonight or tomorrow hopefully.

Glad you guys like it!!

GT, would love to see a picture of the whole side of the car from about 40 feet away when possible.

Did you use 255/35/20's all around, or did you put 275/35/20 on the rear?

GT,

Nice looking ride, congrats! In addtion to the tire sizes how do you like the ride and handling of the Vredestein tires? Also what was the invoice cost of the tire and wheel package? I thought at one time John quoted $2,175, but didn't know if that was the same with the Vredesteins.

Dave

Beautiful car. Wish my tight old woman would have let me get a blower.

Hope she doesn't read this, she won't mind the tight part, but wouldn't like the old part. :lol:

Don't feel bad...I mentioned supercharger to mine the other day and almost lost my head.... :blink:

What a great car.

Y'know, I've been toying with the lower grille idea... The first time I saw pix of it, I must have been looking at a prototype or something; it looked kinda tacked-on, the brake ducts seemed crude, but seeing yours right now I think it's cool. I'll lose a whole lot of that cool because I have a front plate (on a touchless bracket), but the driving lights would be a nice plus. Do they help night vision much, or are they just decorative ;) ?

By the way, the GT/SC stripe is EXTREEEEEMELY sharp. First white car I've seen it on... Me likey.

Congrats, and enjoy it.

Jer

GT, would love to see a picture of the whole side of the car from about 40 feet away when possible.

Adam will try to get one for you tonight

Did you use 255/35/20's all around, or did you put 275/35/20 on the rear?

Yes 255/35/20's

Congratulations GT!! Post some driving impressions of the supercharger as soon as you can! (I know, you have to get 300 miles on it first

Will do, but right now the car is FAST, guys at the dealer say its running very lean and that we should get it tuned by a professional after break in, because there is way more zip to be unleashed.

GT,

Nice looking ride, congrats! In addtion to the tire sizes how do you like the ride and handling of the Vredestein tires? Also what was the invoice cost of the tire and wheel package? I thought at one time John quoted $2,175, but didn't know if that was the same with the Vredesteins.

Dave

The tires are great, you really feel planted to the road, we are taking turns at 45-50 that are posted as 15mph!!! Yes i beleive the price is the same for the vredesteins

Very nicely done. Congratulations. I could not tell, but did they stripe the spoiler? Your car looks great! Enjoy and don't rub the paint off of that thing

No spolier striping

What a great car.

Y'know, I've been toying with the lower grille idea... The first time I saw pix of it, I must have been looking at a prototype or something; it looked kinda tacked-on, the brake ducts seemed crude, but seeing yours right now I think it's cool. I'll lose a whole lot of that cool because I have a front plate (on a touchless bracket), but the driving lights would be a nice plus. Do they help night vision much, or are they just decorative wink.gif ?

By the way, the GT/SC stripe is EXTREEEEEMELY sharp. First white car I've seen it on... Me likey.

Congrats, and enjoy it.

Jer

From your avatar i am taking it you are also from NY, do the same as we are doing and put the plate in the window, they do help a bit, I mean like any fog light they light up more of the road immediately in front of you rather then 15 feet out.

GT - great pics of the car and congratulations on finally getting it and putting the PSDS to an end. :lol: As the rest of us know, that have our cars, it was well worth the wait.

Welcome to the family!!!

Gary

Your car looks awesome !!! I love the lower grill...hope that becomes available soon !

Sue

Sue the lower grill is available now. I have one sitting on my desk uninstalled!LOL I am waiting for the lights to go with it. I have had the grill for a while and thought the lights would be out by now. Oh well it still goes as fast with or without it ;)

Sue the lower grill is available now. I have one sitting on my desk uninstalled!LOL I am waiting for the lights to go with it. I have had the grill for a while and thought the lights would be out by now. Oh well it still goes as fast with or without it ;)

Webba,

IS the lower grill the same one they offer for the GT-H? I didn't see one specifically for the SGT.

Joe

Archived