TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Getting to it

Amy,

I was thinking of flying out to your facility to pick all options. I like doing business face-to-face.

Can't imagine going through all the options any other way. I guess upon receipt of my car, I'll await your repsonse to come out.

Did SAI have any other way to handle this upgrade package transformation.

Haven't heard from John for a couple of weeks, tried several times.

I'm just trying to find out how to get you guys my deposit. You do want to collect money - don't you ?

The sooner you call me - the sooner I can wire funds.

If you don't have my numbers - email me and I'll forward them.

Thanks much.

Amy,

I was thinking of flying out to your facility to pick all options. I like doing business face-to-face.

Can't imagine going through all the options any other way. I guess upon receipt of my car, I'll await your repsonse to come out.

Did SAI have any other way to handle this upgrade package transformation.

Haven't heard from John for a couple of weeks, tried several times.

I'm just trying to find out how to get you guys my deposit. You do want to collect money - don't you ?

The sooner you call me - the sooner I can wire funds.

If you don't have my numbers - email me and I'll forward them.

Thanks much.

40th calls are all done, we have started the SS calls, we have 5 people ,making calls, so you should hear soon

Amy

• 2 weeks later...

:rolleyes: Amy,

What is the final count on the # of 40th cars ?

Tks Eddie

Since we wont be making as mnay SGT's as we did in 07, we will have ,many lines open to do 40th's and SS The 40th list is all confirmed, so if you have gotten a call back, call the office asap. We have called everyone, we gave everyone a week to respond. We are now calling those on the SS list.

I dont have the xact number, it well above 350 last I looked that left a deposit

Amy

Since we wont be making as mnay SGT's as we did in 07, we will have ,many lines open to do 40th's and SS The 40th list is all confirmed, so if you have gotten a call back, call the office asap. We have called everyone, we gave everyone a week to respond. We are now calling those on the SS list.

I dont have the xact number, it well above 350 last I looked that left a deposit

Amy

I'm supposed to be on the list for the SS. I haven't gotten a callback yet. Should I be worried about getting "shut out"? I'm very serious about this and I'm ready to go on my end.

When should I start worrying if I don't get a call or should I just call Bud or someone else over there?

thanks.

I'm supposed to be on the list for the SS. I haven't gotten a callback yet. Should I be worried about getting "shut out"? I'm very serious about this and I'm ready to go on my end.

When should I start worrying if I don't get a call or should I just call Bud or someone else over there?

thanks.

Amy,

Same here. In a previos post, you said they started the callbacks.

I did get a call, (didn't write down who it was that called), but was told not to expect any activity untill all 08 GT500's were completed by the end of the summer. So, based on that call I'm waiting. I'm also ready to place a deposit to be assured of a place in line. Waiting for your request for money. Don't want to lose out on a great opportunity. Please let me know. Thanks Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Amy

Amy, I called and emailed John back a few months ago and was told I was on "the list" as of May 7, but I did not receive a call for the 40th either. At the time, it was explained to me that the process was for SAI to call about the 40th and I would select which package I wanted - 40th, 40th w/performance upgrade, or SS.

Should I send email back to John in reference to his email reply to me? I want to make sure I don't miss my opportunity.

Regards,

Scott Spencer

Phoenix, AZ

Amy, I called and emailed John back a few months ago and was told I was on "the list" as of May 7, but I did not receive a call for the 40th either. At the time, it was explained to me that the process was for SAI to call about the 40th and I would select which package I wanted - 40th, 40th w/performance upgrade, or SS.

Should I send email back to John in reference to his email reply to me? I want to make sure I don't miss my opportunity.

Regards,

Scott Spencer

Phoenix, AZ

If you want to be on the 40th, send an email to Sherriw@shelbyautos.com if you want to be on the ss and are worried your not, send an email to me

amyb@shelbyautos.com

Amy

• 3 weeks later...

Scott Spencer, I do have you on the list for the Super Snake. I DO NOT however, have your phone number. Please forward it to me at johnw@shelbyautos.com Thanks-John

Amy,

Same here. In a previos post, you said they started the callbacks.

I did get a call, (didn't write down who it was that called), but was told not to expect any activity untill all 08 GT500's were completed by the end of the summer. So, based on that call I'm waiting. I'm also ready to place a deposit to be assured of a place in line. Waiting for your request for money. Don't want to lose out on a great opportunity. Please let me know. Thanks Bob

Who said no activity until the 08's are done? We will begin building the Super Snakes in Sept-Oct. 07

Got my call last week. Looks like they are starting the work in the fall. Sent out my deposit answered a few questions and I'm ready when they are. Very excited about this. Going with the 725HP set up.

Hope to get it back in time for a few nice days before the NY winter kicks in and it resides in the garage for a few months. Just psyched that I'm in and things are moving along.

If there is anyone that has received a callback on the SS, would you mind posting when you originally were "put on the list". I called Shelby in early May to be put on "the list", but have not had any official call back as of today. I'm just wondering if I was missed, or if truly that many people were on the list in April or earlier.

If there is anyone that has received a callback on the SS, would you mind posting when you originally were "put on the list". I called Shelby in early May to be put on "the list", but have not had any official call back as of today. I'm just wondering if I was missed, or if truly that many people were on the list in April or earlier.

I was put on the list on May 23rd. I got my call about 2 weeks ago (Aug. 10th or so).

since my number was 0188 I do believe they have a lot more calls to make.

I was put on the S/S list April 28th. I was previously on the 40th list.

My 40th number is 00033. My S/S number is 0031 if I do it. Seems the system is working to me. :)

I was on the 40th Anniversary list since November of 2006. I called a about a week ago and officially moved over to the SuperSnake list and put down my deposit on the SuperSnake. As I had been on the 40th list for quite some time I was able to jump to the front of the SuperSnake list and I am now officially CSM #32! I was told by Adrienne that the SuperSnake packages should start some time in September / October. I'm only about a 5 hour drive away in Utah so I sure hope they hit this timeframe as I'm dying to take it down to Vegas for the Mods!

Queue the jeopardy music please!! :blink:

I was on the 40th Anniversary list since November of 2006. I called a about a week ago and officially moved over to the SuperSnake list and put down my deposit on the SuperSnake. As I had been on the 40th list for quite some time I was able to jump to the front of the SuperSnake list and I am now officially CSM #32! I was told by Adrienne that the SuperSnake packages should start some time in September / October. I'm only about a 5 hour drive away in Utah so I sure hope they hit this timeframe as I'm dying to take it down to Vegas for the Mods!

Queue the jeopardy music please!! :blink:

Early November for the 40th myself. I'm one number under you for the S/S so the numbering seems consistant!

Now I just need to decide between the 40th and the S/S before Monday! I'm so confused! :blink:

Amy, I'm supposed to be on the Supersnake list according to Bud since May 9, 2007. I haven't gotten a callback yet. Should I be worried? I see others that came after me that were called. I'm also ready to place my deposit.

Thank you,

Roland

Killeen, Texas

I was put on the 40th list last February and got a call the last of June and missed it. I got back to them July 16 and changed over to the SS package, made my deposit and I was assigned CSM # 07SS0130.

I was put on the 40th list last February and got a call the last of June and missed it. I got back to them July 16 and changed over to the SS package, made my deposit and I was assigned CSM # 07SS0130.

Amy, I'm supposed to be on the Supersnake list according to Bud since May 9, 2007. I haven't gotten a callback yet. Should I be worried? I see others that came after me that were called. I'm also ready to place my deposit.

Thank you,

Roland

Killeen, Texas

I have the same concern. I was put on the list May 14th and have not had a callback. Seems like something is not working to me.

Will decide tonite. Since I was on the 40th with power options I was trying to determine the cost delta between the 40th and the S/S.

It seems the S/S is actually the better deal and the deciding factor really comes down to which look you prefer.

Will decide tonite. Since I was on the 40th with power options I was trying to determine the cost delta between the 40th and the S/S.

It seems the S/S is actually the better deal and the deciding factor really comes down to which look you prefer.

i think i agree with you, after all the power options it just what look your going for. you know color could be everything in your choice. i think some colors would look better as a SS and other colors would look better as a 40th. would love to know which way you decide, but i dont think you lose either way. seems like a good problem to have.

michael morris

i think i agree with you, after all the power options it just what look your going for. you know color could be everything in your choice. i think some colors would look better as a SS and other colors would look better as a 40th. would love to know which way you decide, but i dont think you lose either way. seems like a good problem to have.

michael morris

Agreed. Pictures of a white 40th and a S/S would help in the decision process. I'm currently thinking the flat black might look better than the silver on white!

Decisions, decisions......

I just sent Cynthia an email. I decided to go 40th. I may regret it later, but it just seems there will be fewer of them out there than the S/S. :unsure:

like we talked about in the earlier post, dont think you can lose either way. please keep me updated on the progress of you conversion, i will try keep everyone up when mine gets started.

michael morris

Archived