TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Canadian Shelby arrived!

67shelb

Just to let everyone know, my SVT dealer here in Toronto called me last night to say that my 2007 Shelby just arrived. It is white with the blue stripes and it looks great. The dealership owner says that he is expecting his second Shelby in about 3 days.

We are going to drive down to the dealership in our 1967 Shelby GT500 to pick up it's new stablemate. Will send pictures as soon as I can.

More Geat news Congrat. 67 Shelby your one of the first to get your Shelby

Keep us posted & please post Pictures.

Hey 07` where`s your`s? Erwin Ford hiding it or maybe truck the is on it`s way to deliver it.

Good Luck hope you get it .

Who's Your Dealer so I can go light a Fire under Erinwood's Ass!!

Great News 67' Shelb!! :bandance: :rockon:

My dealer is Donway Ford on Eglinton Ave. They are now expecting their second Shelby in 3-4 days. Donway is one of the two GTA dealers that sponsor a SVT Club however I am sure that Erinwoods oders must be coming in soon. Donway said that a lot of Shelbys sat idle during the factory holiday. My car was built the last week of June. Good luck on a hopeful early delivery.

Just to let everyone know, my SVT dealer here in Toronto called me last night to say that my 2007 Shelby just arrived. It is white with the blue stripes and it looks great. The dealership owner says that he is expecting his second Shelby in about 3 days.

We are going to drive down to the dealership in our 1967 Shelby GT500 to pick up it's new stablemate. Will send pictures as soon as I can.

Wow...excellent. You have GOT to show us a pic of both cars together...that would be really nice.

Congrats!

Dave

My dealer is Donway Ford on Eglinton Ave. They are now expecting their second Shelby in 3-4 days.

Second Donway Shelby... That would be You then Paul? (Kaylan) :bandance:

Erinwoods oders must be coming in soon. Donway said that a lot of Shelbys sat idle during the factory holiday. My car was built the last week of June. Good luck on a hopeful early delivery.

Yes this is what I've been told. I called 'good old' Ford Customer Service and they can, once again, only tell me that the car was Built on June 28th and that Delivery was July 11th!!? Hello! :rant: Erinwood doesn't know when the car is arriving..? However, 67shelb, since your Delivery Date was originally the 8th and it didn't arrive until the 17th, that would be 9 days late. My car was supposed to be Delivered on the 11th, so 9 days late for me would be the 20th. I can only hope!! :shrug:

Yes this is what I've been told. I called 'good old' Ford Customer Service and they can, once again, only tell me that the car was Built on June 28th and that Delivery was July 11th!!? Hello! :rant: Erinwood doesn't know when the car is arriving..? However, 67shelb, since your Delivery Date was originally the 8th and it didn't arrive until the 17th, that would be 9 days late. My car was supposed to be Delivered on the 11th, so 9 days late for me would be the 20th. I can only hope!! :shrug:

That is some convoluted math man. I wonder if they invented some new algebra and it was just so darn good it would kill us? :wacko: I REALLY think Ford should no longer put ETA's on these cars. It just leads to pain. :bike:

CONGRATS :banana piano: post pics as soon as you can :shift:

Are you by chance a Power Lease holder? :shrug:

CONGRATS :banana piano: post pics as soon as you can :shift:

Are you by chance a Power Lease holder? :shrug:

I have been trying to be patient with the PL holder deal but now today found out my car has been moved yet again to week of August 14th~

I was told car would be built by end of June with a before July 4th delivery. Every time I call the date is moved another week or so.

From what I see Ford does not give a rats A%$ about us power lease holders. If they built nearly 1000 cars to this point and there were only 254 PL holders where in the Cr%$# is my car?

Every time I get excited about it finally coming I am only shot down by another delay. Its scheduled but where is it?

And I am a PL holder with a Priority 00 order!

Beginning of september summer is pretty much gone here. Wish I could take the car home then tell FORD the check is in mail to see how they like that! Tell them the bank has hold on my money and it will be mailed in a few days. Then wait for THEM to call and give same story. Money was sent but must be problem will call you back when I hear something then never call.

David I presume. I was there today getting all giddy as a schoolgirl looking at your car. Mine is next. As I'm sure you already know...White with Blue stripes too. I heard you liked the picture I gave to Larry.

Guys, pictures don't do this car justice, the front end of this car is just .........sinister. I needed a moment alone this afternoon while I was there.

3 days huh? Soon I too will be :shift::shift::shift:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:happy feet: :party: :bandance:

That is some convoluted math man. I wonder if they invented some new algebra and it was just so darn good it would kill us? :wacko: I REALLY think Ford should no longer put ETA's on these cars. It just leads to pain. :bike:

Jetsolver, It's actually an old Ford Math called Wishful Thinking! There is absolutely No Theory known to Man to support it! :rant:

David I presume. I was there today getting all giddy as a schoolgirl looking at your car. Mine is next. As I'm sure you already know...White with Blue stripes too. I heard you liked the picture I gave to Larry.

Guys, pictures don't do this car justice, the front end of this car is just .........sinister. I needed a moment alone this afternoon while I was there.

3 days huh? Soon I too will be :shift::shift::shift:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:happy feet: :party: :bandance:

Yes, it's David. I hear we both also have 2001 Bullitt Mustangs though I am told that yours is just a wee bit faster than mine! I am looking to trade my Bullitt in to Larry. I was hoping to sell it privately but my 2007 Shelby came in a lot faster than I expected. Know of anyone in the GTA who would like a mint Bullitt?

Yes, it's David. I hear we both also have 2001 Bullitt Mustangs though I am told that yours is just a wee bit faster than mine! I am looking to trade my Bullitt in to Larry. I was hoping to sell it privately but my 2007 Shelby came in a lot faster than I expected. Know of anyone in the GTA who would like a mint Bullitt?

David, where have you been for the Last 12 months, besides the SVTOA website??! We could have used the Canadian content! canadaf.gif

Best Wishes on Your Delivery and please take some Photos. Especially for Paul, who's waiting Very patiently for Donway Shelby #2! Sorry Kaylan, I couldn't resist! hihi.gif

I guess I had better shut up now. You'll probably have the Last Laugh Paul!!

Yeah, me. If only I had unlimited funds and space. BTW, want pics of your car? I couldn't resist taking them. :)

David, where have you been for the Last 12 months, besides the SVTOA website??! We could have used the Canadian content! canadaf.gif

Best Wishes on Your Delivery and please take some Photos. Especially for Paul, who's waiting Very patiently for Donway Shelby #2! Sorry Kaylan, I couldn't resist! hihi.gif

I guess I had better shut up now. You'll probably have the Last Laugh Paul!!

No need Dave. I took pictures of David's car.

Yeah, it goes pretty good. ;)

post-1973-1153346645_thumb.jpg

post-1973-1153346718_thumb.jpg

post-1973-1153346645_thumb.jpg

post-1973-1153346718_thumb.jpg

Right on - Shelby's are finally rolling into Canada. Should see some from the Vancouver area next week. Richport Ford in Richmond are starting to roll in on the 25th.

Party Time :bandance: :rockon::cheerleader:

Hope to see some posts on how the car drives and how the interior is (quality and comfort)

I still dont have a build date. :banghead:

We will have some shots of our 1967 Shelby GT500 and 2007 Shelby GT500 later on today. In the meantime, here is our car in our dealers showroom roped off beside an identially colored brand new 2006 Ford GT. Enjoy everyone.

We will have some shots of our 1967 Shelby GT500 and 2007 Shelby GT500 later on today. In the meantime, here is our car in our dealers showroom roped off beside an identially colored brand new 2006 Ford GT. Enjoy everyone.

post-4093-1153571858_thumb.jpg

post-4093-1153571858_thumb.jpg

Archived