TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake Availibilty

:D I really want to be the only one in Arkansas or at least N.W. Arkansas to Have or get on any (Guaranteed) spot on the Upgrade list for the Super Snake. Please, help me with this Mission in any way possilbe, any and all information will be EXTREMELY appreciated. This is the Re-birth of American Muscle!! :D

:D I really want to be the only one in Arkansas or at least N.W. Arkansas to Have or get on any (Guaranteed) spot on the Upgrade list for the Super Snake. Please, help me with this Mission in any way possilbe, any and all information will be EXTREMELY appreciated. This is the Re-birth of American Muscle!! :D

Have you contacted SAI (Shelby Autos Inc.) to add yourself to the list? If you haven't follow this link for instructions:

SS List

Have you contacted SAI (Shelby Autos Inc.) to add yourself to the list? If you haven't follow this link for instructions:

SS List

:unsure: I called and left a voicemail with John 2 days ago, but haven't heard back from him. Also, I read in motor trend that the SS was the 40th Ann. S-GT or at least the eqivalent, if not what's the Diffrence (stats, price)?

Archived