TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 in Canada

jduffy

My Sales Guy notified me yesterday that their first GT500 has arrived. It's a Grabber Orange Convertible I believe. I'm going over today to take a look at it.

JD

Gee ... They haven`t forgot about us after all . Great News. 07 did you hear that you maybe next .

My Sales Guy notified me yesterday that their first GT500 has arrived. It's a Grabber Orange Convertible I believe. I'm going over today to take a look at it.

JD

I just got back from the dealership and it was indeed a Grabber Orange convertable with Tungsten Stripes delivered on 7/17. Could this be the first in Canada? Anyway, it did not have the Shaker 1000 system and the dealership is going to be installing a rollbar and a Sequential Taillight kit. The new owner was there along with about 12 drooling spectators. All the Canadian Shelby's are supposed to have the Premium Interior Package as standard however this Shelby did not have the red stitching on the Dash Brow. I thought that was part of the package? It did have it on the steering wheel and Shifter Boot though.

JD

I just got back from the dealership and it was indeed a Grabber Orange convertable with Tungsten Stripes delivered on 7/17. Could this be the first in Canada? Anyway, it did not have the Shaker 1000 system and the dealership is going to be installing a rollbar and a Sequential Taillight kit. The new owner was there along with about 12 drooling spectators. All the Canadian Shelby's are supposed to have the Premium Interior Package as standard however this Shelby did not have the red stitching on the Dash Brow. I thought that was part of the package? It did have it on the steering wheel and Shifter Boot though.

JD

Was this a Windsor Dealer Mr. Duffy?

Was this a Windsor Dealer Mr. Duffy?

'07 Shelby,

Yes it was, it's advertised as the largest SVT Dealer and has the highest volume of sales in Canada. It's also a President's Award Winner. This may be why they got theirs first (open to speculation). By the way I have just corrected myself the Stitching on the Dash Brow is not supposed to be red. One thing I forgot to mention.....the pictures on this site (however great they may be) do not do this car justice. It is one awesome looking machine, I can't wait for mine (April/May)!!

JD

Archived