TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone actually have their order processed by Shelby Perf. Parts?

blueshawk

I placed an order two days ago thru the new web site, got an immediate email with the invoice but the order has not been processed and my CC has not been charged. No response to an email and no returned call to a message I left on a voice mail.

Has anyone actually gotten an order processed with a shipping tracking number yet?

I placed an order two days ago thru the new web site, got an immediate email with the invoice but the order has not been processed and my CC has not been charged. No response to an email and no returned call to a message I left on a voice mail.

Has anyone actually gotten an order processed with a shipping tracking number yet?

I placed mine on 6/14 still no word. Hmm

I placed mine on the 14th as well. This is the response that I got from Customer Service.

"We really appreciate your patience with us. You ordered your parts on the very first day the new website was active and we’ve had to verify inventory levels on a few items. Orders will start shipping tomorrow and Friday standard UPS ground. thanks"

According to this you should see your order shortly :)

I have a feeling it's going to be similar to opening a giant Bass Pro Shop but only allowing one door to be used on opening day.

It may take a little time.... :D

Stump,

You are definitely a Texan, through and through, aren't you?

I got a reply after placing an order a few days back, and got an email confirmation that said "unapproved" in the corner of the email "invoice".

Figured I'd pissed someone off!

:unsure:

Jer

I got a reply after placing an order a few days back, and got an email confirmation that said "unapproved" in the corner of the email "invoice".

Figured I'd pissed someone off!

:unsure:

Jer

Same here, I got a response to my email saying I would be getting my order shipped with a tracking number on Friday, June 22th. But it didn't happen. Has anyone actually gotten notice that their order has shipped?

Same here, I got a response to my email saying I would be getting my order shipped with a tracking number on Friday, June 22th. But it didn't happen. Has anyone actually gotten notice that their order has shipped?

I keep looking at my bank statement online and it has not been debited. I placed quite a few orders too, and they were all approved. Is this a repeat of waiting for our cars? As we know until they have our cash nothing is going to be shipped. So until my bank statement shows the money gone the stuff is not on the way

Bottom line....Let Bud and Doug do something they should have done a along time ago - hire some internet emplyees to ship goods. Bud's job is way to important to sit there and hold some internet employees hand while he recieves an order. Common Shelby, let people do their jobs and quit bogging down Bud and Doug with trivial crap!

Sheesh!

Bottom line....Let Bud and Doug do something they should have done a along time ago - hire some internet emplyees to ship goods. Bud's job is way to important to sit there and hold some internet employees hand while he recieves an order. Common Shelby, let people do their jobs and quit bogging down Bud and Doug with trivial crap!

Sheesh!

Actually they do not mess with it anymore I believe. I have been waiting on some replacement parts as well and now all my dealings go through Keith Criswell. When I originally contacted him he had a scottdrake domain address and now I think he has a shelby domain.

Sheesh!

Actually they do not mess with anymore I believe. I have been waiting on some replacememtn parts as well and now all my dealings go through Keith Criswell. When I originally contacted him he had a scottdrake domain address and now I think he has a shelby domain.

Hi all!!!!

On the first statement, I am no longer doing the parts ordering. Doug is working the warranty side.

On the second statement, that is true. Like I said in statement one, Doug is dealing with the warranty side. I am now heading the 40th Ann and the Super Snake projects.

I do not know how the new place is operating, but you have to give them just a little time to set up and get into a routine. Keith is a great guy to work with. He knows his stuff. If he does have a question, he will call me. As for the ordering status, I do not know how it works. I have not ordered anything from them yet. I am sure it will become a lot smoother in the near future.

Bud

Archived