TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT wheel caps

Crucible

waterguy,

Thanks for the compliment. i replied to your PM with more details but for the others reading. My wheels are the "GT40" wheel from American Racing. I ordered them through Evolution Performance. SAI also has them and they are on the Shelbyperformanceparts wbe site and American Racings website. Be prepared they are a bit costly.

waterguy,

Thanks for the compliment. i replied to your PM with more details but for the others reading. My wheels are the "GT40" wheel from American Racing. I ordered them through Evolution Performance. SAI also has them and they are on the Shelbyperformanceparts wbe site and American Racings website. Be prepared they are a bit costly.

Who cares about costly when they look that <bleep> good-IMO you've got the sweetest looking wheels I've seen on the SGT (sorry razor guys, but not a big fan), besides in the grand scheme of things, they're really just a small percentage of the total package anyway. I personally really like your wheels,

Yes Matt just for the fun of it. I took the original caps off and put the pony spinner caps on. That is removal one. Then I got the new Shelby Gt caps and put them on. Mission #2. Now I am waiting for my new razor wheels that I ordered and that will solve all of it.

How did the pony spinners look???

Who cares about costly when they look that <bleep> good-IMO you've got the sweetest looking wheels I've seen on the SGT (sorry razor guys, but not a big fan), besides in the grand scheme of things, they're really just a small percentage of the total package anyway. I personally really like your wheels,

How did the pony spinners look???

The pony spinners looked real good. I put the Shelby caps on because of the logo. But I got a lot of compliments on the spinners. I ordered the razors just because I did not want the same wheels that are on the stock GT.

The pony spinners looked real good. I put the Shelby caps on because of the logo. But I got a lot of compliments on the spinners. I ordered the razors just because I did not want the same wheels that are on the stock GT.

Those GT40 wheels do look good on Socal's black SGT though

Archived