TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT_H

Turbo4

Hello all, I rented a GT-H in MAUI last fall and absolutely fell in love with it. I had the car for 24 hours and put over 300 miles on it, on an island. Well here's the deal, I just got a 06 black GT 5 speed and was wondering if there is any way to get the HERTZ badges and stripes for it. I have already put all the FRPP suspention, intake and exhaust as well as the HERTZ hoodon it. The only thing missing are the stripes and badges. I would also like to know if you can get reproduction dash plaques like the real ones with no CSM#. I do not want to pass this off as a real HERTZ but want it to look like one. Thanks for any info, Chris H

1st. Welcome to the forum!

Now....I really don't think your going to have much luck with any repo materials for the new GT-H especially the CSM plate.

For the stripes there are many Mustang parts suppliers out there selling vinyl stripe kits in all colors. None that have the GT-H rocker but they are out there.

Try Mustang's Unlimited, Brother's, or just do a google search for 05 Mustang parts. That should point you in the right direction.

Archived