TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pictures from the Mid America Ford Performance & Shelby Meet

Crucible

Just a few pics from todays meet here in Tulsa. The last pic is of the wheel caps I bought from the Shelby team. They had the 2008 Shelby GT Convertible there. The only color available for either the coupe or the convertible is Vista Blue - doesn't get my vote.

Got to meet Amy. Sweet girl.

Just a few pics from todays meet here in Tulsa. The last pic is of the wheel caps I bought from the Shelby team. They had the 2008 Shelby GT Convertible there. The only color available for either the coupe or the convertible is Vista Blue - doesn't get my vote.

Got to meet Amy. Sweet girl.

Am I missing something..........no pics! :huh:

Here's a few from Thursday...

The Super Snake Prototype and a few of me on the track... 2nd white SGT was also a prototype from SAI with the S/C, 20" Razors and the Brake Upgrade... Needless to say, I saw a lot of his grill in my rear-view mirror since we weren't allowed to pass anyone...

I also have a couple of the 2008 SGT 'Vert still in my cell phone... But I'm trying to figure out a way to e-mail them directly to this post...

07SGT0547

Here's a few from Thursday...

The Super Snake Prototype and a few of me on the track... 2nd white SGT was also a prototype from SAI with the S/C, 20" Razors and the Brake Upgrade... Needless to say, I saw a lot of his grill in my rear-view mirror since we weren't allowed to pass anyone...

I also have a couple of the 2008 SGT 'Vert still in my cell phone... But I'm trying to figure out a way to e-mail them directly to this post...

07SGT0547

I don't know about anyone else, but IMO that supersnake is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY sweeter looking than a stock GT500. Of course I think the SGt is better looking than a GT500 anyway, but that supersnake is cool.

Archived