TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My new toy.........while waiting, and waiting.......for this Shelby

SVTpower

post-2890-1153194549_thumb.jpgWhat can I say, my other passion is sportbikes..........one owner with 7000 kms, all stock and original tires still........and mint!!

and I always ride in full leathers!!

Nice Bike.

:soapbox:

I USED to ride motorcycles before I got into my current line of work as an orthopedic surgeon.

we refer to this type of motorcycle as a "DONORcycle" as many of its riders tend to end up as organ donors. i spend a fair amount of my time putting riders back to gether again... if they survive their accidents.

PLEASE be careful on that thing...

I know i sound like an old fogey... but i'm not. I'm actually in my mid 30's. I just see too many good guys get hurt on them.

off my soap box now.

Nice Bike.

I USED to ride motorcycles before I got into my current line of work as an orthopedic surgeon.

we refer to this type of motorcycle as a "DONORcycle" as many of its riders tend to end up as organ donors. i spend a fair amount of my time putting riders back to gether again... if they survive their accidents.

I know i sound like an old fogey... but i'm not. I'm actually in my mid 30's. I just see too many good guys get hurt on them.

off my soap box now.

:party:

Thanks!!............always careful and always full leathers. I'm 41 and don't ride like an 18 year old with these. Had several sportbikes and love them. It's just another ' gotta own one ' toy for me.

Also, no more bike hangouts for me.................Shelby to car shows and hangouts for me

Nice Bike.

off my soap box now.

I'm agreeing with you. These are known as 'organdonors' because many that own them are 'punks' and ride like madmen. Funny thing is 'most' do wear leathers with these types of bikes but very few cruiser guys do............I always say...............you'll wear a t-shirt and shorts only once !!!!!

Archived