TEAM SHELBY FORUM

33rd Annual Ford Performance and Shelby Classic

Crucible

Starting tonight with a car cruise and ending Sunday with a 2,000+ car show of nothing but Fords, this weekend in Tulsa will give me a chance to show off my Shelby GT # 360. I spent the last 2 nights giving my black beauty the Zaino treatment and what a difference it made. I highly recommend this stuff.

As for the new web site for Shelby parts, I hear that Amy will be here with a complete booth set up with all their offerings. That billet upper sway bar is too cool to pass up. I guess I'll have to break out some fresh plastic.

I'll take a ton of pictures and post them here on Monday.

Starting tonight with a car cruise and ending Sunday with a 2,000+ car show of nothing but Fords, this weekend in Tulsa will give me a chance to show off my Shelby GT # 360. I spent the last 2 nights giving my black beauty the Zaino treatment and what a difference it made. I highly recommend this stuff.

As for the new web site for Shelby parts, I hear that Amy will be here with a complete booth set up with all their offerings. That billet upper sway bar is too cool to pass up. I guess I'll have to break out some fresh plastic.

I'll take a ton of pictures and post them here on Monday.

Thanks and can't wait for the pics

Archived