TEAM SHELBY FORUM

USED SGT for sale

Rainmaker

Found this on ebay this morning. Black one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shelby-GT_W...1QQcmdZViewItem

If I had enough money I'd buy it just to keep the used price strong. I am going to get personal here - This guy can not afford the car and "must" sell it or he wouldn't sell it. This guy should have never bought it in the first place! :angry:

If I had enough money I'd buy it just to keep the used price strong. I am going to get personal here - This guy can not afford the car and "must" sell it or he wouldn't sell it. This guy should have never bought it in the first place! :angry:

Notice the hair things around the shifter...i think it's a girl.

:o

That may be a safe assumption, however w/ only 5K miles on it (assuming all is ok w/ it) that's a great buy for someone.

Notice the hair things around the shifter...i think it's a girl.

:o

You have a good eye! Also look at the floor mats they should be out by now as winter is over. I too think it is a girls car. She should have never bought it, but it is an excellent buy and should sell quickly.

I was thinking the same thing. It's hard to base your present on unknown future events.

Either way thats a steal...

I knew some one like Stumpbreaker would call me on my personal insinuation of the seller. :rolleyes: But you know I had to protect the Shelby as always. :)

just to let yall know. just because there are hair ties on the shifter doesnt make it a girl. i have been know to keep a few im my cars. i have long hair so i keep them in the car or truck in case i break one. yall shouldnt assume that its a girl. shame on yall :D

i just cut 14 inchs off and sent it to the locks of love folks, but it still kinda long.

michael

just to let yall know. just because there are hair ties on the shifter doesnt make it a girl. i have been know to keep a few im my cars. i have long hair so i keep them in the car or truck in case i break one. yall shouldnt assume that its a girl. shame on yall :D

i just cut 14 inchs off and sent it to the locks of love folks, but it still kinda long.

michael

Dang.

I bet you got some purty lips..... ;)

I used to have to wear three in my hair when I was a bouncer trying to keep it all together. I miss it sometimes but the longer it got in the back, the thinner it got on top!....

The first time my wife saw the video of my TV appearance in Nashville - yes I had my 3 minutes of fame - I had my long hair and she about fell over!

I had them on the rear view mirror of my 81 Berlinetta (balanced and blueprinted 350 and 350 auto - the car that nearly killed me!) right beside my fuzzy dice. :D

Sweet Home Texas!! Freekin hippies with long hair, sheesh what is the Shelby forum coming too? Hey does long hair make your car any faster? If it does let me know and I'll have to grow mine long then! :lol::lol:

Naw, when you're as pretty as Mike and myself you drive slow so the babes can check you out. Of course I do it with the hood on the car!.... :P

Naw, when you're as pretty as Mike and myself you drive slow so the babes can check you out. Of course I do it with the hood on the car!.... :P

You guys are sooooooooooooooooooo bad !!!!!!!!! :unsure: :o :o :o

I hope I meet up with ALL of you someday so I can give you all a swift kick in the you know what....AND give you a run for your money :D :P

At least Adam stayed out of this thread ...so far :D :P

Girls like fast hot cars too ! Even the more "mature" ones !!!! :angry:

You guys are sooooooooooooooooooo bad !!!!!!!!! :unsure: :o :o :o

I hope I meet up with ALL of you someday so I can give you all a swift kick in the you know what....AND give you a run for your money :D :P

At least Adam stayed out of this thread ...so far :D :P

Girls like fast hot cars too ! Even the more "mature" ones !!!! :angry:

i like fast hot girls too!!! specially fast hot mature ones

stumps correct, got to go slow so the chicks can see the car real good. i always tinted the windows real dark so that they couldnt see what i looked like. gave me a much better chance

goofy guys had to drive cool cars

michael

i like fast hot girls too!!! specially fast hot mature ones

stumps correct, got to go slow so the chicks can see the car real good. i always tinted the windows real dark so that they couldnt see what i looked like. gave me a much better chance

goofy guys had to drive cool cars

michael

haha..ok..so you like fast hot mature girls driving fast hot cars that drive slow :P

Archived