TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dash Plaque

I know this has been asked before but I cant seen to find it .Where do I get one of these and how do I go about ordering one. :)

They stopped taking orders until next Monday 6\18\07.

They are changing from taking inside orders at SAI to an outside contract order company.

please post when the are available again and how much. I want one too. Thanks Mike

The site is open now and they are offered at $299. It will actually be like $310 when it ships, but thats months away. :lol: Follow the link here on this web-site and it will take you directly to the site.

• 2 weeks later...

I got the same dash plaque from SAI and it comes with GT500 sill plates that can replace the existing SVT sill plates the GT500 comes with. SAI has now contracted their parts division out to a professional parts distributor, which has a link on the SAI webpage. See the SAI webpage News section for the news release.

Personally I would wait to get the dash plaque until after August if I had to do it over again since they will possibly include the build number once they are released in August from Ford. Also the 40th Anniversary and Super Snake Packages have their own plaque.

Archived