TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Well, we're loaded for Tulsa.

SAI-John

Holy Freakin Cow! You should see what's going to Tulsa. We loaded everything up and the truck leaves within the next couple days. Two cars and TONS of other goodies. If you get the chance, don't miss it.

Shelby Forever!

-John B)

Holy Freakin Cow! You should see what's going to Tulsa. We loaded everything up and the truck leaves within the next couple days. Two cars and TONS of other goodies. If you get the chance, don't miss it.

Shelby Forever!

-John B)

Better take some pix for us East Coaster's. :)

What about Tulsa?

Post up!....

Stump, I posted the info on the "Car Shows " topic. In Amy's post about the catalog (Parts updates, please read), she said it will be launched next week in Tulsa. I did a quick Google search and found the show that I posted as mentioned above. I assume this is what John and Amy are talking about.

Hope I'm right.

Stump, I posted the info on the "Car Shows" topic. In Amy's post about the catalog, she said it will be launched next week in Tulsa. I did a quick Google search and found the show that I posted as mentioned above. I assume this is what John and Amy are talking about. Hope I'm right.

Thx Adam. I had not read that post.

NO one ever comes to Maine d*mn it! I am going to push for legislation to keep out all the tourists up here so we can make room for cool things like this car show instead. Then SAI can come on out here and enjoy our beautiful state. When you come please bring a polished s/c with installers for me :)

The 33rd Mid-America Ford Performance and Shelby Show is here in Tulsa starting with registration on Wednesday, car cruise on Thursday and racing Friday and Saturday, ending with a 2,000+ Ford car show on Sunday. Since I have the ONLY Shelby GT on the road here in Tulsa, you can bet your booties my black beauty will be present.

The 33rd Mid-America Ford Performance and Shelby Show is here in Tulsa starting with registration on Wednesday, car cruise on Thursday and racing Friday and Saturday, ending with a 2,000+ Ford car show on Sunday. Since I have the ONLY Shelby GT on the road here in Tulsa, you can bet your booties my black beauty will be present.

SAI, please feel free to feed us more, the forum was awfully quiet tonight.

I guess there are just a few of us left who don't yet have a car. All the other lucky ones are out enjoying theirs. It's okay all, I know you're thinking about us as you're enjoying life! It's okay, we can take it.

HELP!!!!!!!!

I'M LOSING IT!!!!!

ENOUGH WITH ALL THAT "PATIENCE CRAP," HELP!!!

:wacko: :blink:

I guess there are just a few of us left who don't yet have a car. All the other lucky ones are out enjoying theirs. It's okay all, I know you're thinking about us as you're enjoying life! It's okay, we can take it.

HELP!!!!!!!!

I'M LOSING IT!!!!!

I never forget you my friend! Work has been crazy and yes driving is a chore! ;)

HELP!!!!!!!!

I'M LOSING IT!!!!!

Adam=MattC=2 weeks ago! :lol::lol:

Adam=MattC=2 weeks ago! :lol::lol:

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, and I was giving all of you guys the pep talk to be more patient. I am trying all that I can to not go crazy. I call everyone I can just to talk a little bit. I've bothered John, Victoria, Bud and anyone else who will answer the phone. Now, when they see it's me, they just hang up! Some people don't even return my calls anymore because they know it will just be the same story as the day before. LOL

Somebody, just tell me a SGT story. Lie to me if you have to. Make something up.

HELP!!!

smiley.jpg 1087.gif1018.gif1261.gif

Archived