TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tire sizes for 20" wheel upgrade

RogerS

For those who have opted for 20" wheels, what size tires are you running? What widths front and rear?

Just looking to get an idea on how wide in the rear. I am currently looking at black centered Carroll Shelby CS69's in 9" front and 10" rears. Tires maybe 255/35/20 and 275/30/20.

http://www.carrollshelbywheels.com/cs69.htm

I like those wheels, I am considering them too. Shelby has some of the best designers out there, he just knows what looks good on Mustangs period.

I agree on the knowing what looks good on a Mustang part! Now I would like to see a set of the "Vintage" series Torque Thust M's on an SGT <_<

On the SGTs we're mounting 255/35ZR20 on all 4 corners on the 20X9 Razors. Also, we are offering 255/35ZR20 up front and 275/35ZR20 in the rear on the same wheels. The raked set-up looks incredible. Now where are those pics????-John

....I like those CS wheels especially the middle one. Ross, I also like the American Racing Torq Thrust Ms. I might have gotten either of those wheels if I had seen them before ordering mine. Simply because of the cost. Now my wife has accepted the cost and moved on so, I'll keep mine. They are still my favorite.

....I like those CS wheels especially the middle one. Ross, I also like the American Racing Torq Thrust Ms. I might have gotten either of those wheels if I had seen them before ordering mine. Simply because of the cost. Now my wife has accepted the cost and moved on so, I'll keep mine. They are still my favorite.

I love the wheels on your car! They are terrific! I would like to have them with a Black powder coated center. I don't think it's offered. And yes, cost was also a factor. But I love the look of your wheels :)

These are the ones I am talking about. I saw a GT500 owner get them about a week after I ordered mine. I would have gotten these if I saw them first. They are in the same style as the bullets and not black.

wheels.jpg

http://www.americanracing.com/wheels/detai...lloy&section=V#

PS. You can get them with the ugly American Racing center cap if you don't want the cobra on your car.

Archived