TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How do you add an image to a topic

The Sheriff

I would like to add an image to my topics. I currently have my photos's saved in my computer as a jpeg file. Can I upload them from there or do I have to use another site...photobucket, etc. Thanks for any help you can give.

Redline 7000

I would like to add an image to my topics. I currently have my photos's saved in my computer as a jpeg file. Can I upload them from there or do I have to use another site...photobucket, etc. Thanks for any help you can give.

Redline 7000

Redline, you can upload the image within your post. You need to click add reply. There should be an attachment window at the bottom of the window. Next to the window is a "browse" button. Hit that and then search for the file and hit the "attach this file" box. Hope this helps. Your post will not show the photo image until you upload the entire post.

Roger

....you can also add pictures through photobucket or other online site. Upload your photos to an album and then you can copy a link for each photo and it will appear in your text. That is what I normally use:

IMG_0613.jpg

Thanks Socal.....awesome looking car. Sometimes I wish I ordered black instead of white..but then again I couldn't keep it looking that nice.

Archived