TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford Mustang #1 in Quality!

Check it out:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/AUTOS/06/06/jdpa_quality/index.html

EW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Five vehicles from Ford Motor Co. placed at the top of their categories in initial quality, according to a survey released Wednesday by J.D. Power and Associates.

The 2007 J.D. Power Initial Quality Study looks at both manufacturing defects and design problems in new cars as reported by their owners. The Ford Mustang ranked as the most problem-free "Midsize sporty car" in the survey.....

:)

Check it out:

EW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Five vehicles from Ford Motor Co. placed at the top of their categories in initial quality, according to a survey released Wednesday by J.D. Power and Associates.

The 2007 J.D. Power Initial Quality Study looks at both manufacturing defects and design problems in new cars as reported by their owners. The Ford Mustang ranked as the most problem-free "Midsize sporty car" in the survey.....

Matt You should be out driving that car! Not on the forum!

That is great news to hear about our cars. They are the best!

That is great news to hear about our cars. They are the best!

Seriously....I have been driving all day!!! I was up at 5:30 AM washing it. Drove from 8AM-12PM then again from like 1PM to 2PM...and now I'm leaving again! Rain the rest of the week! :(

IMO if Ford would mandate that dealers clean up their act with shoddy sales people and half a*s info on what they are selling they could see a turn around and fast. I am not speaking of people like jason or Michael mind you. But as we all know there are alot of people out there selling cars that shouldnt be. Congrads to Ford though. This is a huge achievement and something them and their employees should be proud of :)

Good to see this progress in the quality sector. For an american product and Icon, it is really about time. And good to see on one of Ford's top selling brands.

Good for us also to give Shelby and company a solid foundation to build on. ;)

Check it out:

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Five vehicles from Ford Motor Co. placed at the top of their categories in initial quality, according to a survey released Wednesday by J.D. Power and Associates.

This is great news!

Congrats to Ford!

Maybe that turnaround is just happening.

Now I need to buy more Ford stock and Shelby stock.

I am very impressed w/ the apparent build quality of my Mustang. Apparently I wasn't imagining things!

Archived