TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wifeys car "Ralph" aka P.U.K.E. ported and polished

autoplay

Here's more than a few pics of wife(Susan) car,after being detailed today. Was/is overcast,so will be a real treat in the future,to take pics with full sun.

Picture162.jpg

Picture166.jpg

Picture167.jpg

Picture168.jpg

Picture171.jpg

Picture173.jpg

Picture179.jpg

Picture182.jpg

In this pic,it looks like the radiator sprang a leak ;)

Picture229.jpg

Picture237.jpg

Picture232.jpg

Picture263.jpg

Picture267.jpg

Picture270.jpg

Picture275.jpg

This is a pic of the floormats,that can be ordered from SAI....

Picture292.jpg

Picture294.jpg

These last pics,is what helped pay for HER car.....

Picture298.jpg

Picture307.jpg

Picture304.jpg

Lastly,I'm under strict instructions not to divulge the product/info for the shine. If I do so,the dude promised to come back,and key her car.

Is it just me or does that hood stripe look a little off?

<_<

:P

Matt I think you're right, looks way off. Maybe she should go to a Ford dealer and have it fixed. The hood scoop looks a little tweeked too. It definately needs a wax job :lol:

Dave

Hey Sue...I zoomed in here and the hood scoop drivers side has a rivet bulging...number three from the front...check it out and let us know. Steve

Hey Sue...I zoomed in here and the hood scoop drivers side has a rivet bulging...number three from the front...check it out and let us know. Steve

LOL! I think they messed up and posted the "BEFORE" pictures!

How silly! :lol:

Can you post the new ones! Love to see how the car came out!

Thanks!

Your Shelby Forum Friend...Matt B)

Har har har ...you guys are sooooooooooooooooo funny !!!!! And to think I have been NICE to Matt for a few days !!! :blink:

It did come out awesomeee !!! The pictures don't even do it justice....when the sun came out..it was unreal !! Turns alot of heads.

Here is the picture that shocks me still !!

2592429930092274605Ihidak_th.jpg

Now THOSE are some crooked stripes....that guy had to be drunk..oh don't get me started haha.

Ralph is BACK to normal and loooooooking good. Can't wait to go to Daytona Friday !!

That Blackfire is some awesome stuff. We did the clay bar first....(that was cool ) ...then we did the polish with a porter cable..then protectant. Then..we did a very light coat of the Blackfire Carnuba ....it was very very easy to do. They have a carnuaba touch up spray to use for quick detail. The shine prior to the carnuaba was awesome in itself....next time I might not do the carn just to see the difference..

If anyone is interested...check it out at www.properautocare.com and if you buy somethng..call James...he was awesome to work with ! He knows ALOT about cars. He is the guy that came over and helped me out this first time around.

They have these awesome microfiber big blue waffle towels to dry it with...they also have ones for the windows. They worked very very nicely.

Matt...I will deal with you later !!! :o And Dave ...don't egg him on lol

The license plate is on order.... SGT 07 will be the plate. I wanted 07 SGT....but some sneak got it first :rolleyes: I hope mine comes by Friday ...as he will be at Daytona..and it would be cool to get a picture of both cars from the back with the plates .

Looks great. Mine needs to be done tues. Do you pick up or do I have to bring it in?

Depends on where you live....if the price is right....I will come anywhere.....but I want airfare, a 5 star hotel.....a GT -H rental car :D , and all meals ! B) I will supply the polish hahahhaa !

Har har har ...you guys are sooooooooooooooooo funny !!!!! And to think I have been NICE to Matt for a few days !!! :blink:

It did come out awesomeee !!! The pictures don't even do it justice....when the sun came out..it was unreal !! Turns alot of heads.

Here is the picture that shocks me still !!

2592429930092274605Ihidak_th.jpg

Now THOSE are some crooked stripes....that guy had to be drunk..oh don't get me started haha.

Ralph is BACK to normal and loooooooking good. Can't wait to go to Daytona Friday !!

That Blackfire is some awesome stuff. We did the clay bar first....(that was cool ) ...then we did the polish with a porter cable..then protectant. Then..we did a very light coat of the Blackfire Carnuba ....it was very very easy to do. They have a carnuaba touch up spray to use for quick detail. The shine prior to the carnuaba was awesome in itself....next time I might not do the carn just to see the difference..

If anyone is interested...check it out at www.properautocare.com and if you buy somethng..call James...he was awesome to work with ! He knows ALOT about cars. He is the guy that came over and helped me out this first time around.

They have these awesome microfiber big blue waffle towels to dry it with...they also have ones for the windows. They worked very very nicely.

Matt...I will deal with you later !!! :o And Dave ...don't egg him on lol

The license plate is on order.... SGT 07 will be the plate. I wanted 07 SGT....but some sneak got it first :rolleyes: I hope mine comes by Friday ...as he will be at Daytona..and it would be cool to get a picture of both cars from the back with the plates .

The shine is awesome. What about the stripes? Did you have to take any precautions for the stripes when you waxed the car? I haven't done mine yet, but it is in the plans for the very near future.

Thanks for your help...Joe

The shine is awesome. What about the stripes? Did you have to take any precautions for the stripes when you waxed the car? I haven't done mine yet, but it is in the plans for the very near future.

Thanks for your help...Joe

We didnt polish over them. I am not 100% sure if we put the carnauba over the stripes...I will find out though.

Archived