TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT500 Insurance Rates

SHELBY1

Just got off the phone with my State Farm Insurance Agent. $319.30 every six months/full coverage. My 2005 Mustang GT was $500/yr. full coverage. I guess $140/yr. additional isn't too bad. Any other comparison's out there?

Just got off the phone with my State Farm Insurance Agent. $319.30 every six months/full coverage. My 2005 Mustang GT was $500/yr. full coverage. I guess $140/yr. additional isn't too bad. Any other comparison's out there?

I was quoted 480/ 6mo from State Farm. I pay about 300/ 6mo on my 95GT for full coverage.

$428.92/6 mo. State Farm. Big city, old guy. It balances out.

:shift:

bj

When you say full coverage, what are your limits? My State Farm guy tells me 600+ every 6 months. Good driving record and 40 years old. Needless to say I'm going to shop some more.

When you say full coverage, what are your limits? My State Farm guy tells me 600+ every 6 months. Good driving record and 40 years old. Needless to say I'm going to shop some more.

100/300 coverage with $1000 deductable. Hope this helps.

Are you sure they said a year? State Farm has always quoted 6 month premiums. Don't think they can commit to a year. If you got $250/6 months that's the best full coverage rate I've heard for anything of the GT500's value. congrats!

Are you sure they said a year? State Farm has always quoted 6 month premiums. Don't think they can commit to a year. If you got $250/6 months that's the best full coverage rate I've heard for anything of the GT500's value. congrats!

Oops... sorry. I misread your first post. Thought you said you were getting the coverage for the GT500 at $500/year. But $319 for 6 months is an awestome rate!

This is a re-post from June....

State Farm just called me with my quotes here in Michigan & these are the prices. I have only 3 points on my drivers License (Should have had the radar detector that day ).

I suggest you check into rates for multiple discounts by adding a 2nd car or boat, House & then ask about storage rates (which limits the miles per year you can drive it like 7,000 miles) & ask about different deductible amounts so you don't get Sticker shock.

Here in Michigan they give the car a replacement/repair cost rating of 31 which they said is one of the highest ratings they have ever seen on a quote for a car & they said Coupes cost more than Convertibles to insure also.

Monthly storage payment on a Coupe $166.51

($1,998.12 yr.) with a $500 deductible

Monthly storage payment on a Coupe $142.55

($,1710.60 yr.) with a $1000 deductible

Monthly storage payment on a Convertible $141.00

($1,692.00 yr.) with a $500 deductible

Monthly storage payment on a Convertible $121.10

($1,453.20 yr.) with a $1000 deductible

Oops... sorry. I misread your first post. Thought you said you were getting the coverage for the GT500 at $500/year. But $319 for 6 months is an awestome rate!

Yea. I think it's a good rate also. I am currently paying $500/yr. for 2005 Premium Mustang GT. $319.30 every six months to start with on the 2007 Shelby GT500. Now if I could just get the car!!!

Out here in Massachusetts it will cost me $1555 a year for a top line insurance policy...

There's some sort of a monoipoly out here...every election year Governor (milt romney...soon to be presidential candidate) promises to dissolve it....yet here we are paying the most in the U.S.

Paul

Archived