TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Immediate Press Release - Alien Abduction

After a thorough investigation, authorities have concluded that three popular humanoids known as "John", "Bud", and "Amy" along with large pieces of metal, plastic and rubber aka "Shelby GT's" have dissappeared from the face of the earth in what appears to be an alien abduction. Investigators became suspicious when many phone calls, emails and voicemails to these individuals went unanswered for weeks.

It appears that several of these "Shelby GT's" belong to individuals who are currently making car payments for them, some for months, among them "Shelby GT's" belonging to a "MattChicago" and a "Mickey Mustang" are nowhere to be found. Investegators are continuing to look for clues as to why a once thriving auto business called "SAI" has gone strangely silent in recent weeks much to the dismay of many who have sent these useless hunks of metal, plastic and rubber to the firm with the hope of one day owning a vaunted "Shelby GT".

That's great news! Now mine will be much more valuable!

Ilmor - Keep a close watch on your completed SGT as it is rumored that the allien abductors are looking for a finished model to see what happens to the masses of metal, plastic and rubber, and the customer information was stolen from SAI. THEY KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You made me laugh... :lol:

But seriously, no worries, I have joined with the Aliens as the PSDS Representative, and will take care of all your cars. They are from a planet with millions of miles of smooth paved roads having no speed limits but no cars upon which to drive them! Very sad. You can take comfort in knowing your cars are going to a good place that's always 72 and sunny! I now have 2534 Shebly GT's....ugh...be careful what you wish for!

We are passing Jupiter and I'm told the Wi-Fi connection gets a little crazy past Uranus, so this may be my last post.

Good luck all...good lcekpo er =- e@! 874 2b@!!opo _+@=.....e.r*0

<<CARRIER DROPPED>>

Mickey

Thank you for the laugh I needed it after my continued problem with psds. Steve

Steve-

Matt's over the edge! We need to find someone with a completed SGT, get some gas out of it's gas tank, put it in a syringe and shoot Matt up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He thinks he's flying by Uranus as we speak!

Mickey

Matt is ok. That is how he deals with psds....no worries..if you read enough you will see most of us, me fore sure, in this continued waiting period...mine now 124 days and still not sure when it is coming, react strangely at times. We use this as a method to vent to each other....because most people you work with or live with really dont understand. Steve...dont worry about Matt..he will land soon enough

But seriously, no worries, I have joined with the Aliens as the PSDS Representative, and will take care of all your cars. They are from a planet with millions of miles of smooth paved roads having no speed limits but no cars upon which to drive them! Very sad. You can take comfort in knowing your cars are going to a good place that's always 72 and sunny! I now have 2534 Shebly GT's....ugh...be careful what you wish for!

We are passing Jupiter and I'm told the Wi-Fi connection gets a little crazy past Uranus, so this may be my last post.

<<CARRIER DROPPED>>

Matt...I am flying into Chicago June 28th...want me to drive up so you can take mine for a ride?? :P

<<CARRIER DROPPED>>

Matt...I am flying into Chicago June 28th...want me to drive up so you can take mine for a ride?? :P

Ilmor - Keep a close watch on your completed SGT as it is rumored that the allien abductors are looking for a finished model to see what happens to the masses of metal, plastic and rubber, and the customer information was stolen from SAI. THEY KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAEEEEEEIIIIII !!!!!!! :ph34r:

If you really are coming out....hopefully, by then, I can take you for a ride in mine!

<_<

Knock on wood!

You know Matt...if you have it..I am going to hold you to it !

We fly in June 28th..staying in NW Indiana visiting family.

Steve, did you hear our cars where REALLY picked up? I was told they were going to be picked up on Thursday. :unsure:

oh great... I will come to Chicago in a plane...and be without my car...and MATT will have his !!!! :P :D

Matt

Mine is supposely through mods...finally and proceeding to shipping status....I hope I am getting the straight answers here...Of course I recall yours has been in the position since 5/10!! Steve

Yeah, it took about three weeks to actually ship after it was completed. Of course we really don't know if that's true since we really don't know when it arrived, or when it was done, or really what date it shipped on. Mine are all estimates based upon emails, phone calls, etc.. It would have been nice if the VIN tracker had dates for all these.

Oh well...

Archived