TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Understaffed? What is the darn problem?

dpeot

Well, I'm at my wits end.

I'm afraid to vent as ultimately my 50k car is sitting in vegas to be worked on and quality checked and with all the posts with problems, the last thing I want to do is piss someone off at Shelby. But calls go unanswered consistently, phone messages are rarely returned. When I do get an e-mail back it promises my car will be finished " this week " which turned out to be 4 weeks ago.

I sure hope I love the car when I get it. BUT it's frustrating as heck to see all these new projects and ideas being posted on the next cars, when it is clear to me that the current "paid" for ones are not being delivered and tons of delays are occuring. Now, I can deal with some of it, but for a 40k car, and 10k in mods, I guess I expect a bit more than some.

I'm in a business where I underpromise and strive to overdeliver. It seems that currently Shelby is overpromising and underdelivering. Now, if you took off more than you can chew. Try to chew that before biting off more.

Now, I know some will say that these new projects are important, and they are. But ultimately, if you are the boss, isn't doing what you can to complete current promises also part of the job description.

I'm sure they have good, nice people at Shelby. But seriously, what gives. At least communicate the problems and issues with us. 50K is a lot of cash!!!

Again, I need to vent, and I don't want to say someone isn't doing their job, or get someone in trouble. But ultimately, I want some solutions provided to us.

I guess we can add one more to the excessive wait and lack of communication list. Trust me, you aint the first.

On the bright side, once you get your car it's fansastic! SAI has been more than helpful with most on any minor cosmetic issues usally stepping up to the plate immediately. And talk about a head turner. I had a Boss Mustang pull up beside me on the road in Roswell doing 70 mph, roll down his window and yell "nice car!".

So, as has been said many times before, just hang in there. The car is worth it.

I think these guys are just overextended but I know the shop is busy.

sgt, your right about the email's...I wanted to vent also but thought that this would be a down fall

on my part to get the mod's done i wanted...well as you can see no mods on my car..they just shipped

the car to my dealer. I had started emails on mods back at the first of May and stated I wanted mods

done and shipped to the dealer, this was ok until it took them 5 days to respond at that time the car

was set to ship..so no mods. i wanted to have lower grill and driving lights done and the hood.

Well, I'm at my wits end.

I'm afraid to vent as ultimately my 50k car is sitting in vegas to be worked on and quality checked and with all the posts with problems, the last thing I want to do is piss someone off at Shelby. But calls go unanswered consistently, phone messages are rarely returned. When I do get an e-mail back it promises my car will be finished " this week " which turned out to be 4 weeks ago.

I sure hope I love the car when I get it. BUT it's frustrating as heck to see all these new projects and ideas being posted on the next cars, when it is clear to me that the current "paid" for ones are not being delivered and tons of delays are occuring. Now, I can deal with some of it, but for a 40k car, and 10k in mods, I guess I expect a bit more than some.

I'm in a business where I underpromise and strive to overdeliver. It seems that currently Shelby is overpromising and underdelivering. Now, if you took off more than you can chew. Try to chew that before biting off more.

Now, I know some will say that these new projects are important, and they are. But ultimately, if you are the boss, isn't doing what you can to complete current promises also part of the job description.

I'm sure they have good, nice people at Shelby. But seriously, what gives. At least communicate the problems and issues with us. 50K is a lot of cash!!!

Again, I need to vent, and I don't want to say someone isn't doing their job, or get someone in trouble. But ultimately, I want some solutions provided to us.

sgt, What kind of mods you getting? When did your car get to Shelby? Is your csm number #14? Where are from? I agree with your post about the underpromising and lack of communication. Are you doing home delivery?

Dave

Archived