TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Size of throttle body?

2x54mm and you will not need anything larger. Every forced induction company uses the stock unit. BBK units are junk.

I second that, I spoke to a rep at Steeda and told me not to waste my $$$ on Throttle Body. I am going to Realspeed on LI NY to have installed,Tuner SCT2,Motion Charge Plates, Under Drive Pulley and Intake Elbow, Long Tube Headers BBK along with my already installed FOMOCO 4.10. I will let everyone what the Dyno Tune B4 and After. Yahoo!! can't wait to feel the results.

I second that, I spoke to a rep at Steeda and told me not to waste my $$$ on Throttle Body. I am going to Realspeed on LI NY to have installed,Tuner SCT2,Motion Charge Plates, Under Drive Pulley and Intake Elbow, Long Tube Headers BBK along with my already installed FOMOCO 4.10. I will let everyone what the Dyno Tune B4 and After. Yahoo!! can't wait to feel the results.

I can't wait to see the dyno! When are you going to have this done?

I can't wait to see the dyno! When are you going to have this done?

I am going tomorrow to install the tuner ( installed today 4.10) to get correct speed readings and sometime in the next 3 weeks to get mods done,he's is booked, check out the site New Yorkers (realspeedautomotive.com). Louie

I am going tomorrow to install the tuner ( installed today 4.10) to get correct speed readings and sometime in the next 3 weeks to get mods done,he's is booked, check out the site New Yorkers (realspeedautomotive.com). Louie

So we have already had 1 report on the 4:10 swap and it was A++. How do you like yours? I dieing to do it myself but it looks like I have to fix the AC in the Honda first. Summer in Texas with no AC is a b***h!

Archived