TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thanks! Carroll Shelby!!

After a good week of cruising in my SGT, and not being partial, I would have to say that Mustangs in general are the best looking cars out here! I have blown by vettes and all them funny looking imports and the attention that this car is getting is unbelieveable. I could not have chosen a better car. There is so much to offer with our cars that makes them so unique. And lets not forget we have Carroll Shelby to thank! Thanks Carroll!

Your so right, the man surounds himself with good people and good automobiles. Carroll Shelby is a legend becouse of the right choices his made over the years, its so cool to have him involved with the Mustang. Who would have dreamed 40 years ago that we would have new Shelby Mustangs in 2007, WOW! B) Mark

After a good week of cruising in my SGT, and not being partial, I would have to say that Mustangs in general are the best looking cars out here! I have blown by vettes and all them funny looking imports and the attention that this car is getting is unbelieveable. I could not have chosen a better car. There is so much to offer with our cars that makes them so unique. And lets not forget we have Carroll Shelby to thank! Thanks Carroll!

+1

Archived