TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MCA show in Louisville

MAP

I took #687 to the MCA show in Louisville today, I met a couple from PA who had a black SGT #12??, they were real nice folks. So we had a white and black car there, (the only two I saw) there were quite a few new GT500s as well. The turn out was great must have been close to 500 Mustangs. Both my white car and the black one got a lot of lookers. When I was getting ready to leave a guy ran up and wanted to listen to the exhaust, I had several people ask how loud the car was, and several people wanted to know if the cars were available.

All in all a nice day.

MAP

I took #687 to the MCA show in Louisville today, I met a couple from PA who had a black SGT #12??, they were real nice folks. So we had a white and black car there, (the only two I saw) there were quite a few new GT500s as well. The turn out was great must have been close to 500 Mustangs. Both my white car and the black one got a lot of lookers. When I was getting ready to leave a guy ran up and wanted to listen to the exhaust, I had several people ask how loud the car was, and several people wanted to know if the cars were available.

All in all a nice day.

MAP

MAP

ARE YOU SURE IT WAS NUMBER 12? DID YOU SEE THE DASH PLATE YOURSELF? BECAUSE IF IT WAS THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY SCREWED UP WITH CSM OF THE #12 POSTED IN THIS FORUM. THE SUPPOSED #12 WAS A WHITE SHELBY PICKED UP ON THE 18TH OF MAY AND WENT TO CAL.

DAVE

MAP

ARE YOU SURE IT WAS NUMBER 12? DID YOU SEE THE DASH PLATE YOURSELF? BECAUSE IF IT WAS THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY SCREWED UP WITH CSM OF THE #12 POSTED IN THIS FORUM. THE SUPPOSED #12 WAS A WHITE SHELBY PICKED UP ON THE 18TH OF MAY AND WENT TO CAL.

DAVE

dave c

I think he was referring to the number 12?? meaning a 4 digit number. I think.

Sorry, it was 12-- not sure of the last two numbers, my son in law said he saw a second black car so it was two black one white, probably about the correct ratio of black to white.

Sorry it was 12-- not sure of the last two numbers, my son in law said he saw a second black car so it was two black one white, probably about the correct ratio of black to white.

We were the couple from PA with the black SGT. It is #1274. MAP, we enjoyed talking with you. You are right , there were a lot of people looking at our cars. Many did not know what they were. Great weather. All in all, a good weekend. Yes ,I think there was another black one , but I don't remember his #. I think maybe 500 range.

We were the couple from PA with the black SGT. It is #1274. MAP, we enjoyed talking with you. You are right , there were a lot of people looking at our cars. Many did not know what they were. Great weather. All in all, a good weekend. Yes ,I think there was another black one , but I don't remember his #. I think maybe 500 range.

That was a nice show, glad you made it, usually I have to travel myself, but living where the show is was nice. I think they got lucky with the weather. Just think what that field would have been like had it rained.

Mark Potter

Archived