TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What is the color code for our Black SGT's?

SWEDESHELBY1

What is the color and color code for our 2007 Black SGT's. Thank you in advance. :mellow:

According to my HVBOM (page 3 of 8):

PNUAA

Don't know if that is just an internal number or not so not sure if this helps, but it looks like it is what you need.

This is what I found:

UA/M6373/M6877

BTW: If you have your car the paint code can be found on the drivers side door jam.

Thanks again CMatt. It is UA Black. I added my lower grill yesterday, looks awesome in person. Do you remember our first meeting when I did not care for the lower grill, we had a good discussion on that one. But it goes to show you that us Shelby owners work things out. B)

Thanks again-

Thanks again CMatt. It is UA Black. I added my lower grill yesterday, looks awesome in person. Do you remember our first meeting when I did not care for the lower grill, we had a good discussion on that one. But it goes to show you that us Shelby owners work things out. B)

Thanks again-

;)

I'm going to be installing one myself soon so I'll be hitting you up for advice!

Swede,

Did you paint the lower grill????? If so pictures please. I am really interested.

EDIT:

OK, just realized if you are asking for the code today you probably haven't. If you do pictures please.

Thank You,

Chris

SoCalChris- The chrome is NOT quite a "perfect" match to the upper grill, but very well done in my opinion and well worth the $79 USD. It really make the front end of the car look complete. As far as painting it black, I have not fully considered that as of yet as I would like to see one first. B)

Archived