TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 Convertible - SuperSnake

Amy or John or Bud,

Will the performance upgrades for the SS also be available for the GT500 convertibles that are getting the 40th anniversary package. I spoke with John severl weeks ago and he told me I was on the list, but did not mention any issues with my car being a convertible?

Thoughts?

I also have (2) 07 GT500 Conv's on the 40th Aniv Pkg List. #504 & 999

And have requested the SuperSnake Performance Upgrade also added............

John said it could be done............

randy

How is that that you have car numbers for the 40th Anniversary Packages? Did you specifically request those numbers? I've been on the list for the 40th Anniversary car since early November and only thing I've heard from SAI were in a couple of emails, no calls. Do we know that there will be a minimum of 999 Anniversary Packages produced?

How is that that you have car numbers for the 40th Anniversary Packages? Did you specifically request those numbers? I've been on the list for the 40th Anniversary car since early November and only thing I've heard from SAI were in a couple of emails, no calls. Do we know that there will be a minimum of 999 Anniversary Packages produced?

1000 40th Aniv Pkg's are surpose to be converted.

And yes I requested #504 to match the last 3 of Vin# for 1st car

& I wanted # 1 or #1000 N/A, so I got #999 locked down.

randy

1000 40th Aniv Pkg's are surpose to be converted.

And yes I requested #504 to match the last 3 of Vin# for 1st car

& I wanted # 1 or #1000 N/A, so I got #999 locked down.

randy

HARLEY6.0, you have these numbers locked in. Do you know where on the list you are? Very good idea with the last three digits of the vin.

Thanks for the info. I am on the list, but not sure where? I am just anxious to get the upgrades complete...

If you haven't heard from John yet, send him and email

johnw@shelbyautos.com, he is calling all the 40th people first then the SS people, since the 40th people might want a SS upgrade.

There are 1000 40th for the 2007 model year

Amy

If you haven't heard from John yet, send him and email

johnw@shelbyautos.com, he is calling all the 40th people first then the SS people, since the 40th people might want a SS upgrade.

There are 1000 40th for the 2007 model year

Amy

Thanks for the info - I will send him a note again today. Is the pricing for the 40th + the SS power upgrades available?

Archived