TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dirty Delivery

louie428

It's Nice when you see your Black SGT for the first time but it look like it came from Mohobie Desert. I told dealer don't clean it, instead I had it detailed by a guy who strictly does exotic autos. He said this is his 3rd SGT and couldn't believe the condition of body and engine compartment. Needless to say $700.00 later it look like a brand Shelby should be (you could eat off it any where. At the same time he tinted my parking lens and rear side lens, what a touch! Will Post Pictures after they install graphite Tinting 20%.

It's Nice when you see your Black SGT for the first time but it look like it came from Mohobie Desert. I told dealer don't clean it, instead I had it detailed by a guy who strictly does exotic autos. He said this is his 3rd SGT and couldn't believe the condition of body and engine compartment. Needless to say $700.00 later it look like a brand Shelby should be (you could eat off it any where. At the same time he tinted my parking lens and rear side lens, what a touch! Will Post Pictures after they install graphite Tinting 20%.

where are you from"? i wonder if they have one in southern cali.. i've been looking for a service like that..

Tower Ford in Great Neck, NY (Long Island) provided mine to me in a very showroom-clean condition, I am happy to say.

Archived