TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How much would you donate?

How many of you, getting the 40th Aniversary Package or SS upgrades, would make a donation to the Shelby Children's Foundation if Carroll Shelby would sign you car and hand you the keys in person when your car was completed at shelby in Vegas? And if so, how much would you be willing to donate? I'm just curious. :shrug: Individually, we can't do much, but if a group of us were willing to make it worth his while at one time---hummmm, I wonder???? :party2:

How many of you, getting the 40th Aniversary Package or SS upgrades, would make a donation to the Shelby Children's Foundation if Carroll Shelby would sign you car and hand you the keys in person when your car was completed at shelby in Vegas? And if so, how much would you be willing to donate? I'm just curious. :shrug: Individually, we can't do much, but if a group of us were willing to make it worth his while at one time---hummmm, I wonder???? :party2:

If I can get a seperate reciept for the donation, I'd go $1,000 for the honor that you described ;)

Cheers,

WP

I have sent you guys all a pm but can't tell if it going thru. Please let me know.

Thanks

jdaallen, Did you get my reply to your PM? I was having a little trouble with the system and I'm not sure it went through to you?

WP

Didn't Shelby #1 sell for $600,000 for that privilage?

I sent you an email ith my information. did you get it?

my car just arrived at the dealership

balck on black convert

please let me know.

meckonica,

Yes, I got your email. I thought i had responded but can't find it now. I will be talking to Steve and/or John this week regarding the response I have gotten from this subject. I really think we can pull this off.

If there are any others out there who would be serious about this, please let me know so I can add you to the list.

Thanks,

jdaallen

I would be in for this.

any luck on our donation proposal? my car is at the dealership and all i need is a slot to park in vegas awating the 40th/s snake.

meckonica

meckonica,

Yes, I got your email. I thought i had responded but can't find it now. I will be talking to Steve and/or John this week regarding the response I have gotten from this subject. I really think we can pull this off.

If there are any others out there who would be serious about this, please let me know so I can add you to the list.

Thanks,

jdaallen

Archived