TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby International Inc. Stock

The Sheriff

Guys,

CSbI is Carroll Shelby International. Shelby international is SAI and licensing. Nothing else. I can not as a director an oficer give you any other info on this, that is what brokers are for.

If you did buy stock, welcome to the family :)

Amy

Hey Amy, how much stock do you have to buy to be elevated from "red-headed step-child status"?

:D

I'm only teasing.....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the heck...I just bought a thousand shares. I'll be at the next board meeting and get things straightened out!!! (just kidding) :lol:

Amy, why does CSBI not publish a financial report like most publicly owned companies do? The last

info I can find was around the 2003-2004 time frame. What gives? Do brokers get info that us common

folk cannot?

Last time I used a broker, I got broker!

Because CSBI is a "Pink Sheets" stock, it does not have to release financial reports. If CSBI were to apply for listing on the NASDAQ, for example, it would be required to post financials.

The only thing brokers might have would be a research report on the company. It would be of limited use since there are no financials to look at.

An announcement by CSBI of its intention to apply for listing on an exchange would be a sign that they are moving towards financial viability.

Guess you are right. Just don't bet the farm on this one.

I can think of worse investments.

The bigger the risk, the bigger the reward.. :D

Alot of people get nervous investing in stocks in general, but especially pink sheets stocks. Pink sheets are were companys go to " restructure" themselves. For whatever reason they have fallen on hard times, and that is why they are there...when they are good and ready, they will move up the ladder so to speak, back with the big boys. Some companys even choose to stay on the pinks( and continue to be sucessfull) due to the political BS, and the filling fees associated with " moving up". If you were to look up pinksheets.com, there are probably alot of name brand companies there that you might recognize. Would you look at them any different now knowing that they trade on the pinks...probably not. Theres alot more money to be made on smaller companies with a HUGE potential for upswing...( SHELBY), more so then the bigger ones like Budwieser, Coke, etc..Theyve allready hit there plateau.

Im guessing that you purchased your SGT because #1, Its a Shelby, and #2, because you know in your heart that it will rise in value in the years to come. The same with Shelby stock. Good luck to everyone, but dont be kicking yourself in the butt a year or two down the road for missing the boat. :unsure:

Guys,

CSbI is Carroll Shelby International. Shelby international is SAI and licensing. Nothing else. I can not as a director an oficer give you any other info on this, that is what brokers are for.

If you did buy stock, welcome to the family :)

Amy

Hey Amy, nice to hear from you...I know your a very busy woman, but i was wondering if you can answer 2 quick questions for us?

1. can you tell us what happened to carrollshelbyinternational.com, and

2. any chance of moving up off the pinks anytime, or even going to the new trading tier OTCQX

Thanks for your time..

Hey Amy, nice to hear from you...I know your a very busy woman, but i was wondering if you can answer 2 quick questions for us?

1. can you tell us what happened to carrollshelbyinternational.com, and

2. any chance of moving up off the pinks anytime, or even going to the new trading tier OTCQX

Thanks for your time..

You know, I can not say anything here I havent said to share holders. CSI is a holding company for SAI and CSL.

I will just stay away from number 2 altogether...

Amy

Archived