TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby International Inc. Stock

The Sheriff

I bought a wopping 500 shares about 3.5 months ago. I recommend all purchase stock just to help and raise the price (not just for me, but for the company).

In January 03 the stock sold for $6 bucks a share unless I am seeing it differently on the charts. Again

I believe once the SGT money hits the profit sector the stock will be @ .60-75 cents.

My 2 cents and a penny for my thoughts-

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To beat a dead horse, this is a quote from the 8/16/2004 filing.

As noted above, Shelby Automobiles Inc. was incorporated for the purpose of manufacturing high performance Shelby vehicles under the guidance of Carroll Shelby and will be involved in prototype manufacturing, design and engineering projects; and plans to increase production and availability of these Shelby products through an expanded dealer network and direct sales under a license agreement with CSL. In the second quarter of 2003 Autos began the production of Cobra automobiles due to the financial failure of a licensee Shelby American Inc. ("SAI") who was engaged in manufacturing these component cars. SAI lost its license to produce Shelby licensed automobiles due to its failure to make its required royalty payments to CSL. Autos continued the production of the ordered Shelby Cobras in order to protect the Company's brand name and maintain its customer loyalty. The Company believes these properties are the foundation of its future development. During the second quarter of 2003 the Company expended $227,975 for the continued production of these automobiles.

Carroll Shelby, director, chief executive officer and principle shareholder of the Company is a 25% shareholder of SAI.

i.e. - the birth of Shelby Automobiles Inc. So this SAI was not the original SAI but now they are the only SAI. :blink: :)

If you haven't read it yet, this is a pretty good report on Amy. I knew there was trouble at the start but I had no idea just how much. Looking at it from this point of view, things have come a long way very quickly. 170 people had dropped a $10k deposit on a Cobra and then some were waiting for 2 years or more when she took over! And then nearly eliminating 6 million in debt in less than 1-1/2 years!?! :o (and then putting me in debt for the next 6 years :D ) You have to give credit where credit is due......

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti...024/PROMOBLOG01

If you haven't read it yet, this is a pretty good report on Amy. I knew there was trouble at the start but I had no idea just how much. Looking at it from this point of view, things have come a long way very quickly. 170 people had dropped a $10k deposit on a Cobra and then some were waiting for 2 years or more when she took over! And then nearly eliminating 6 million in debt in less than 1-1/2 years!?! :o (and then putting me in debt for the next 6 years :D ) You have to give credit where credit is due......

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti...024/PROMOBLOG01

Caught that the other day Stump. She has done a heck of a job for Carroll. Thanks to her we are able to communicate on this forum if you read between the lines.

• 1 month later...

though im a new member this forum, ive been a stalker for quite some time. Ive always been fairly successfull playing with stocks here and there so i decided to jump onboard with CSBI. I never would have done it before Amy came aboard due to the fact that the company was in serious trouble it seemed. I read somwhere where she has turned around a number of companys. This is her speacialty guys. She was given a blank pallet with which to start fresh again( of course having the SHELBY name behind it doesnt hurt too much either..) Has anybody noticed the number of magazine issues the company has covered in the last 2 years? With the new 08's coming out,and the new Shelby Performance Parts catalog, I believe the company is on a roll with no end in sight. Im also thinking that Amy has a few other tricks up her sleeve. Maybe they would rather make 1 BIG SPLASH, rather then a bunch of little ripples.??? My final thought is this....The company will post its annual report( no quarterlys due to being a pink sheet stock) towards the end of this year, and will be posting its earnings for all shareholders to view. My guess is that this report will look amazing and the stock should start to move rather rapidly. They had a very busy year building 6000 cars in 6 months, 500 hertz cars, the KR's, the super snakes, and now the 08's later towards the end..Amy, and Carroll are in the business to make money, and im thinking there making a boatload of it.!!!!!!!! .35-.40 cents a share seems like a bargain to me......remember, it was once at $6

I've attempted (for a couple of hours) to access www.carrollshelbyinternational.com with no luck. Keeps kicking me back a message that this site is down and to contact the administrator?

I'm interested to learn how one goes about purchasing stock in CSBI.PK

Anyone?

Many thanks.

I've attempted (for a couple of hours) to access www.carrollshelbyinternational.com with no luck. Keeps kicking me back a message that this site is down and to contact the administrator?

Anyone?

Many thanks.

I bought mine through New York Life but most any broker should be able to handle it for you.

Anyone?

Many thanks.

I purchase mine directly through Bank of America online for $7 a trade. Of course I have accounts with them and have set up an online trade account as well. You can also use E*Trade or any other online stock brokerage.

though im a new member this forum, ive been a stalker for quite some time. Ive always been fairly successfull playing with stocks here and there so i decided to jump onboard with CSBI. I never would have done it before Amy came aboard due to the fact that the company was in serious trouble it seemed. I read somwhere where she has turned around a number of companys. This is her speacialty guys. She was given a blank pallet with which to start fresh again( of course having the SHELBY name behind it doesnt hurt too much either..) Has anybody noticed the number of magazine issues the company has covered in the last 2 years? With the new 08's coming out,and the new Shelby Performance Parts catalog, I believe the company is on a roll with no end in sight. Im also thinking that Amy has a few other tricks up her sleeve. Maybe they would rather make 1 BIG SPLASH, rather then a bunch of little ripples.??? My final thought is this....The company will post its annual report( no quarterlys due to being a pink sheet stock) towards the end of this year, and will be posting its earnings for all shareholders to view. My guess is that this report will look amazing and the stock should start to move rather rapidly. They had a very busy year building 6000 cars in 6 months, 500 hertz cars, the KR's, the super snakes, and now the 08's later towards the end..Amy, and Carroll are in the business to make money, and im thinking there making a boatload of it.!!!!!!!! .35-.40 cents a share seems like a bargain to me......remember, it was once at $6

While I don't know the actual situation with the stock, something here doesn't add up. The market does a very good job of placing fair value on a stock. With all of the positive things going on with SAI, its stock should be much higher. Maybe CSBI.PK isn't SAI in Las Vegas, NV. It could be some previous company.

I will try to do some research in the next few days and report back.

While I don't know the actual situation with the stock, something here doesn't add up. The market does a very good job of placing fair value on a stock. With all of the positive things going on with SAI, its stock should be much higher. Maybe CSBI.PK isn't SAI in Las Vegas, NV. It could be some previous company.

I will try to do some research in the next few days and report back.

CSBI is not SAI. Per my research SAI is a division of CSBI so even if SAI does a superb job, they account for only 1/3 of CSBI. I think Mr. Shelby owns about 25% of SAI and 78% of CSBI or so I read from 2003. There is also the licensing division and I believe there was a plant of some sort in Africa but don't hold me to that. Carrollshelbyinternational.com - when it was active - actually listed 3 companies if I remember correctly. I don't know if anything has changed recently (within the past 4 years) though.

CSBI was also a victim of a pump and dump back in 04 which killed the stock. For those that don't know, a pump and dump sends out mass spam mails talking about how good the stock is and how it's going to take off. Usually it's on penny stocks but CSBI was at 1.30-1.50 range if I remember what I read. These spammers invest sizeable amounts into the stock making it look like trading is heavy so everyone gets in on the act driving the stock up even if just a few cents. This will go on usually for a few days, maybe a week then the spammers will sell everything driving the price down. CSBI has not recovered yet. Or at least that is the best I can tell what happened. Between this and the financial trouble the original SAI had about the same time, it killed the stock price.

You can Google CSBI's financial records and find out quite a bit of info. The latest filings I am finding though are from 2003ish.....

If I'm wrong I'm sure a person much smarter than I will correct. I usually loose money in stocks...... :D

CSBI is not SAI. Per my research SAI is a division of CSBI so even if SAI does a superb job, they account for only 1/3 of CSBI. I think Mr. Shelby owns about 25% of SAI and 78% of CSBI or so I read from 2003. There is also the licensing division and I believe there was a plant of some sort in Africa but don't hold me to that. Carrollshelbyinternational.com - when it was active - actually listed 3 companies if I remember correctly. I don't know if anything has changed recently (within the past 4 years) though.

CSBI was also a victim of a pump and dump back in 04 which killed the stock. For those that don't know, a pump and dump sends out mass spam mails taking about how good the stock is and how it's going to take off. Usually it's on penny stocks but CSBI was at 1.30-1.50 range if I remember what I read. These spammers invest sizeable amounts into the stock making it look like trading is heavy so everyone gets in on the act driving the stock up even if just a few cents. This will go on usually for a few days, maybe a week then the spammers will sell everything driving the price down. CSBI has not recovered yet. Or at least that is the best I can tell what happened. Between this and the financial trouble the original SAI had about the same time, it killed the stock price.

You can Google CSBI's financial records and find out quite a bit of info. The latest filings I am finding though are from 2003ish.....

If I'm wrong I'm sure a person much smarter than I will correct. I usually loose money in stocks...... :D

Thanks for the info gang!

CSBI or SAI could have stock certificates mailed directly to you if you purchase the stock. That means for a novelty you can have a stock certificate along with your SGT, now that would be cool at a show! The cost is usually $50-75 bucks for the stock to be delivered directly to you in your name. Hmmm it might be a cool thing.

CSBI or SAI could have stock certificates mailed directly to you if you purchase the stock. That means for a novelty you can have a stock certificate along with your SGT, now that would be cool at a show! The cost is usually $50-75 bucks for the stock to be delivered directly to you in your name. Hmmm it might be a cool thing.

Interesting thought. CSBI would be the only one with a stock certificate. Disney stock used to have a very nice looking full color stock certificate with Mickey and the gang.

I saw an old timer one day driving a Boxster. It was a few years old but in great shape. I asked him how he liked it and he said it was a world of fun, but he only got to enjoy it every so often. I asked him if he was sorry for buying it and he said," I have lost money on this car, but I would have lost it in the stock market anyway, and this is a hell of a lot more fun"

I've always remembered that.

Swede, I tell you we think alike so often.

About 2 months ago, I called Fidelity and asked them to send me 20 shares (certificates). I was planning on donating $100 per signature on 2 or 3 certificates and then donating the remaining 17 or 18 certificates to Carroll's Children's Fund so he could sign the rest and sell/auction them. When the certs came in the mail, I eagerly opened the package only to find that I received 20 shares alright - I received one certificate for 20 shares rather than 20 individual certs. Oh well, I will have him sign it anyway but too bad I didn't have more to donate.

I have an account through Scottrade. They charge $7 per trade, and a $500 minimum to open.

Yeah, any broker can get them you just may have to convince them they can. I was with Edward Jones and they told me they couldn't get them. I told my nephew, who is a New York Life broker, and he got me switched over. After Edward Jones realized I had left, their agent came by to inquire why. When I told hom why he got pretty upset at the local rep. He said the stock was not on their traded list but could still be purchased as a special order.

Also, Matt and Stump, just wanted to let you guys know this was typed on an iPhone.

Thanks for the info gang!

hmmmm, I think the plant your refering to is called Superformance, and they build replica cobras. Under a licensing agreement, they will build fiberglass cobras there, but given a CSX number to assure its authenticity. Speaking of licensing, seems that division is doing just fine too. They have signed alot of deals with major name brand companys....Fender guitars, Mac tool boxes, American Racing wheels, Donzi offshore boats, Rucker motorcycles, Dearborn Duece, Dillards department stores, Slither clothing line, and im sure alot more that ive forgotten about, and probably some i dont know about. My point is the licenseing division isnt exactly sitting still either. http://www.shelbyautos.com/links.asp

Not too sure what to make of carrollshelbyinternational.com being down though..? :huh:

hmmmm, I think the plant your refering to is called Superformance, and they build replica cobras. Under a licensing agreement, they will build fiberglass cobras there, but given a CSX number to assure its authenticity. Speaking of licensing, seems that division is doing just fine too. They have signed alot of deals with major name brand companys....Fender guitars, Mac tool boxes, American Racing wheels, Donzi offshore boats, Rucker motorcycles, Dearborn Duece, Dillards department stores, Slither clothing line, and im sure alot more that ive forgotten about, and probably some i dont know about. My point is the licenseing division isnt exactly sitting still either. http://www.shelbyautos.com/links.asp

Not too sure what to make of carrollshelbyinternational.com being down though..? :huh:

I was kinda hoping that Amy might chime in here? Amy....can you inform us as to why carrollshelbyinternational.com is not up and running?

Thanks!

About 2 months ago, I called Fidelity and asked them to send me 20 shares (certificates). I was planning on donating $100 per signature on 2 or 3 certificates and then donating the remaining 17 or 18 certificates to Carroll's Children's Fund so he could sign the rest and sell/auction them. When the certs came in the mail, I eagerly opened the package only to find that I received 20 shares alright - I received one certificate for 20 shares rather than 20 individual certs. Oh well, I will have him sign it anyway but too bad I didn't have more to donate.

So what does the certificate look like? Can you post it here?

I was kinda hoping that Amy might chime in here? Amy....can you inform us as to why carrollshelbyinternational.com is not up and running?

Thanks!

Amy can't say anything because she is an "insider".

I love the world, beautiful women, fast & rare cars, high-end homes, solid investments and make alot of $$ and I work very smart to get all the above. Would I ever quit, no, what else is there to do but do all the above. We have only one life to live but if you do it right one life is all we need! B)

Yes we do think alike!

So what does the certificate look like? Can you post it here?

Here is the link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Adams.ShelbyGT...tockCertificate

I love the world, beautiful women, fast & rare cars, high-end homes, solid investments and make alot of $$ and I work very smart to get all the above. Would I ever quit, no, what else is there to do but do all the above. We have only one life to live but if you do it right one life is all we need! B)

Yes we do think alike!

Salute!

Hey Swede, I never heard from you. Last week I left you my cell when you asked for help on something. Give me a call tomorrow.

Thank for posting! Looks COOL!

Let's see 0.35 X 20 shares = $7.00. I'll get you $14.00 for the certificate and you get to brag you doubled your money in Shelby stock. Deal????

Is that with or without Mr. Shelby's signature? LOL

It's funny. Since I had 500 shares and then got this cert for 20 shares, my brokerage account has since read 480 shares. I few weeks ago I posted somewhere on this forum that I was moving money over to my brokerage account so I could buy more shares. I did that so when I bought more shares, I bought 2520 shares to make it a round lot.

Hey all, I just looked and saw that the stock is now at $0.40 per share. Relatively speaking, that's around a 25%+ increase in the last few weeks. Better get some quickly! Great job SAI. Woohoo, I'm up already. Jim, your offer is now invalid LOL.

Is that with or without Mr. Shelby's signature? LOL

It's funny. Since I had 500 shares and then got this cert for 20 shares, my brokerage account has since read 480 shares. I few weeks ago I posted somewhere on this forum that I was moving money over to my brokerage account so I could buy more shares. I did that so when I bought more shares, I bought 2520 shares to make it a round lot.

Hey all, I just looked and saw that the stock is now at $0.40 per share. Relatively speaking, that's around a 25%+ increase in the last few weeks. Better get some quickly! Great job SAI. Woohoo, I'm up already. Jim, your offer is now invalid LOL.

WOW! I'm actually MAKING money on a stock for a change! I'm soooooooo excited!!!! B)

WOW! I'm actually MAKING money on a stock for a change! I'm soooooooo excited!!!! B)

I hate to say I told you guys so, but......................... :D

Seems to me like a fairly large BUYER is comming in this week( larger volume). Remember guys, It only takes 1 person with some deep pockets who is willing to roll the dice and take a chance on a small cap company. As we get closer to the end of the year, and we all wait for Amys yearly report too come out, I expect alot more of this to happen.

Also, Matt and Stump, just wanted to let you guys know this was typed on an iPhone.

See, more stock I should have bought. D@mn my cheap @SS! :)

No change on price (holding steady at .40) and no volume. Somebody buy something. Daddy needs a blower! :D

I know GT109 can't. That iPhone probably is going to put him in the poor house!.....

A racing team..?...Its kinda hard to establish a racing team( truck, trailer, cars, parts, salaries, hotel expenses..etc, etc...) if your not making money..( HINT HINT :D )

http://money.aol.com/news/articles/_a/shel...719140309990025

Guys,

CSbI is Carroll Shelby International. Shelby international is SAI and licensing. Nothing else. I can not as a director an oficer give you any other info on this, that is what brokers are for.

If you did buy stock, welcome to the family :)

Amy

I can not as a director an oficer give you any other info on this, that is what brokers are for.

Amy, why does CSBI not publish a financial report like most publicly owned companies do? The last

info I can find was around the 2003-2004 time frame. What gives? Do brokers get info that us common

folk cannot?

Last time I used a broker, I got broker!

Archived